• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Michael Moore backs up all(most) claims in Fahrenheit 9/11.

lol great points again Curtis. Democrats didn't feel uneasy about Bill Clinton being a draft dodger, even when he went up against War Hero Bob Dole who actually lost use of a limb due to his injuries at wartime.

Curtis H. said:
"The idea that John Kerry would have put in for three Purple Hearts during only four months in country is just ridiculous," said Mel Howell from Evansville, Ind., a retired Navy officer who flew helicopters in Vietnam. "Most of us came away with all kinds of scratches like the ones Kerry got but never accepted Purple Hearts for them." Source.

Where was Bill Clinton? :wink2: Also, if Kerry was all that, why are so many vets against him yet back President Bush? Kerry; Hero or traitor?
The point is he has 3 purple hearts.

Clinton fled. But he ran this country great for 8 years. Bush hasn''t

http://thereitis.org/displayarticle87.html

And the vets are backing up Bush? Yea ok. After he cut their medical aide:

http://www.veteransforcommonsense.org/newsArticle.asp?id=1006

"We have the money to pay for a statue of the Roman god Vulcan in Birmingham, Ala. We have money to pay for a bike trail in North Dakota. We have money to fund a Nevada helicopter company that performs Elvis impersonator weddings," Conley said. "And yet we have neither the heart nor the will to ensure that all United States veterans receive the medical care they earned and we owe them."

"Veterans more and more are beginning to sense a loss of faith and confidence in the administration," said Richard C. Schneider, director of veteran and state affairs for the Non Commissioned Officers Association. "They're no longer willing to be the quiet, accepting veterans that they have been in the past. I think they're actually going to hold some people accountable."

Yea let's terminate any healthcare for the people who fought for this country!

Horray for our President who doesn't know what the heck he's doing!

Last edited:
Robert said:
The point is he has 3 purple hearts.
I know many including family who have purple hearts (spent major time in the hospital) and don't even mention it. I wouldn't want to use that little tidbit when deciding who to vote for.

Robert said:
Clinton fled. But he ran this country great for 8 years.
If you say so Robert. LOL

Robert said:
And the vets are backing up Bush? Yea ok. After he cut their medical aide:
Note I did not say ALL vets. But many vets DO support President Bush. www.vets4bush.com

The winners of the nation's highest award for valor also hit hard at Kerry's record, citing the Massachusetts Democrat's as having voted, "against a $1.3 billion increase in veterans health care, skipped votes on concurrent receipt and voted against funding for our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq." Source

Robert said:
Horray for our President who doesn't know what the heck he's doing!
And you can prove this right? Better yet, tell us how you know (facts please) Kerry will be a great President and will "know what the heck he's doing." Just "moore" b.s.

Curtis H. said:
A little more back on topic;

JUNE 28--Prior to last week's Washington, D.C. premiere of "Fahrenheit 9/11," Michael Moore denied that the new documentary represents his de facto endorsement of John Kerry. "I am an Independent," the filmmaker told reporters. "I'm not a member of the Democratic party."

Which is not exactly correct.

Michael Moore simultaneously on voter rolls in New York, Michigan
Have you ever moved from 1 state to another? Been a registered voter in 1 state and then had to register in another? Well that's what happened to Moore.

I can say that I'm registered as a Democrat, but I do not share their views 100%. There's a lot of things I disagree with on the Democrat side. Which is why you'll never see me that Kerry is the best President. And the onyl times I defend Kerry is when it has to do with stuff like his purple hearts and what not.

Robert said:
Have you ever moved from 1 state to another? Been a registered voter in 1 state and then had to register in another? Well that's what happened to Moore.
Then explain this;

On his web site, Moore asks visitors to take his "Pledge of Democratic Allegiance," which calls for them to register ten new voters this summer and spend one October weekend in a swing state.

Back