• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Michael Moore backs up all(most) claims in Fahrenheit 9/11.

July 12, 2004 -- AMONG its many errors, Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11" is poisoning our political debate with its fictional account of the Florida vote in 2000.

MOORE'S MYTHS

"Michael Moore has been honest in one regard: He freely admits he hopes his film helps defeat President Bush this fall. It's hard to find much else that he's been honest about, however — including calling "Fahrenheit 9/11" a documentary

Daniel said:
Oh well...I don't care much, but I really don't want to see Bush anymore anyways...
I don't care for Bush whatsoever, and would like to see him gone as president.

However, after watching Farenheit 9/11 I am truly appauled with Michael Moore.

How can anyone call such mindless rhetoric and propaganda a "documentary"?

I felt that the views shown by Michael Moore in the movie were incredibly childish and biased.

What the hell does Bush talking about his dog have anything to do with politics?

As much as Moore tried relating all that garbage to the war in Iraq, it was still obviously meant as an attempt to tarnish Bush's image even more.

Quite frankly I would be happy to never see a Michael Moore film ever again.

VerticalHost said:
What's it to you? Your in Canada. Glad your not voting this November.
In case you haven't noticed Bush's presidency has affected the lives of more than just Americans.

OFF TOPIC:

And someone like you who can't spell makes a better voter than Daniel? :confused4

VerticalHost said:

Because he's ruining the economy...which affects EVERYONE in the world. Gas prices are up at 94 cents a litre...

For the record, I never seen Fahrenheit 9/11 yet...though I guess I will eventually.

VerticalHost said:
Being the President of the U.S. not only affects those living in the U.S., but it also affects the surrounding countries (Canada, Mexico) plus countries we friends with. The President of the U.S. is by far, probably, one of the most powerful men in the world. Our elections are watched throughout the world.

And yet, we managed to get stuck with Bush. :rolleyes2 Go Figure.

The US economy is booming - fastest growth rate in 20 years. If the Canadian economy sucks is cause your leftist government gives you a tax bill every year that is higher than whitney houston's rehab bill.

Moore lies a lot in his movie, like about Bush sending the bin Ladens out of the country - Richard Clarke ordered that. But truth isnt Moore's strong point and never has been. I will not see Farenhate 9/11 because I can't get over his lies from Bowling for Columbine which I did see.

I'm sorry but a man who splices three different speeches together to create a sentence that was never spoken does not deserve to have his movie seen.

Conscript said:
The US economy is booming - fastest growth rate in 20 years. If the Canadian economy sucks is cause your leftist government gives you a tax bill every year that is higher than whitney houston's rehab bill.
You call over $7 trillion dollar in debt booming?

Congratulations, your posts make you look like an unintelligent, right-wing Michael Moore.

Grow up.

EDIT:

Oops, typo.
Okay, HUGE type, sorry.

Last edited:
$37 trillion? Did you go to a doctor with a flashlight to get that number?

07/09/2004 $7,267,025,626,017.01
http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/opd/opdpenny.htm

Congratulations, you just made yourself look like an unintelligent, left-wing, lying... er.. just Michael Moore.

Grow up.

And last I checked the state of the economy was measured by unemployment rates and GDP growth rate (which is fastest in 20 years) among other economic indicators, not by the amount of debt - which for your info is much lower than some previous years as far as a percentage of GDP goes.

Last edited:
Conscript said:
$37 trillion? Did you go to a doctor with a flashlight get that number?

http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/opd/opdpenny.htm

Congratulations, you just made yourself look like an unintelligent, left-wing, lying... er.. just Michael Moore.

Grow up.
The 3 key is next to the 4, thus I accidentally hit it, and failed to prove my post, settle down.

Not that the source posted by you is even reliable.

And for your information I am "centrist", not left.

By the way, how about clearing up that first sentence, seeing as it makes next to no sense.

EDIT:

Your previous Whitney Houston remark makes you look incredibly unintelligent, and gives you no credibility.

How about providing some proper facts, instead of childish rambling such as that?

Last edited:
lol i see you fixed your post. Good job there. I thought the $37 figure was another one of those talking points thrown out by Bush haters.

Oh it makes sense... think about it.. Doctor with a flashlight.. where is he pulling out those numbers from when he needs a flashlight? Oh cmon, it couldnt be more obvious!Think about it.

My source isnt reliable? Notice its a .GOV site, and I think the gov't knows how much it owes. It's sure as hell more reliable than moveon.org.

Edit: FYI I have family in canada and I know the outrageous taxes they pay over there and I know all about their healthcare system (you'll get better service from a witch doctor than you will from the Canadian healthcare system, and at least you dont have to wait weeks if not months to see a witch doctor).

You're just some man online, you're not very credible either. And I think posting a .gov source is pretty reliable and credible.

Stop making ad hominem attacks against me. Saying I'm stupid isn't proving your point, it's just making you look like the symbol of the Democrat party (boy did they earn that symbol!) Just cause you say "you're stupid" doesnt prove my arguments are wrong. How about addressing the substance of my statements rather than just calling me stupid?

Reminds me of a quote by Ann Coulter:

"If liberals were prevented from ever again calling Republicans dumb, they would be robbed of half their arguments."

heh, so true.

Last edited:
Conscript said:
Oh it makes sense... think about it.. Doctor with a flashlight.. where is he pulling out those numbers from when he needs a flashlight? Oh cmon, it couldnt be more obvious!Think about it.

My source isnt reliable? Notice its a .GOV site, and I think the gov't knows how much it owes. It's sure as hell more reliable than moveon.org.
First, your flashlight comment wasn't properly worded, at all.

Second, who is to say the .GOV site contains statistics that are any less skewed than those put forth by a leftist media outfit?

Especially under Bush's power.

I haven't used the word "stupid" once in this thread, Conscript.

Do not put words into my mouth.

I'm pretty sure anyone will agree with me that your Whitney Houston statement was both childish and unintelligent.

*rolls eyes* Why don't you just admit you're a liberal?

The Government goes beyond Bush I hope you know. Bush doesn't control what every government outfit or website says word for word. He isn't an all-knowing all-seeing all-sensing god of the American government that runs everything himself.

.GOV sites are sure as hell a lot more trustworthy than liberal sites. There are far too many people looking over the gov't's shoulder for them to get away with some jumbo lies. Unfortunatley, not enough people scrutinize the left's "facts", if they did, Michael Moore would be laughed at not admired.

Note: unintelligent and stupid are pretty much the same thing.

Conscript said:
.GOV sites are sure as hell a lot more trustworthy than liberal sites. There are far too many people looking over the gov't's shoulder for them to get away with some jumbo lies. Unfortunatley, not enough people scrutinize the left's "facts", if they did, Michael Moore would be laughed at not admired.
.GOV sites are more trustworthy than any biased party whether they be right of left winged.

Way to just include liberal in that statement.

Back