• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Michael Moore backs up all(most) claims in Fahrenheit 9/11.

But Bush will be better than Kerry.

Oh and just today there is a new story out about how Kerry said he back's Bush's pre-emption strategy and won't let any other nation interfere with our national defense. I guess he's done a full circle from Backing the war to opposing back to backing. Hmm, the polls must be indicating that people are starting to back the war.

Conscript said:
Could it be because you're guy isn't any better?
No it's because we are going in circles. The same thing we are debating now is what we debated a year ago.

And kerry isn't my guy. I don't like him either, but he's not the President at the present moment.

loggerheads said:
So it's agreed then. The next President of the USA won't be any good.
Sorted.

I'm afraid so. I'm afraid that the U.S. may never get the President that we really need.

Robert said:
As far as John Kerry is concerned, Bush has said some confusing things before as well.
And how long has Kerry been under the microscope compared to President Bush? Oh do tell. A year ago, how many (especially the voting public) even knew of Kerry?

Last edited:
Curtis H. said:
And how long has Kerry been under the microscope compared to President Bush? Oh do tell. A year ago, how many (especially the voting public) even knew of Kerry?
What is your point? Bush managed to make himself look like a fool within 8 months of taking office.

trenzterra said:
You guys can't argue your way out, I request this thread to be closed.
Why?

This thread doesn't have to come to one decision.

Just let it die off on it's own.

jmiller said:
Why?

This thread doesn't have to come to one decision.

Just let it die off on it's own.
Bleh, like what some people have said last time, open a new debate forum or something.

offtopic: The last post I posted was posted at 13:37 GMT+8

trenzterra said:
Bleh, like what some people have said last time, open a new debate forum or something.

offtopic: The last post I posted was posted at 13:37 GMT+8
Yeah, I was thinking about suggesting a "politics" subforum under "General Discussions"...

Don't think it would pan out though. Mods have enough on their plates already.

trenzterra said:
You guys can't argue your way out, I request this thread to be closed.
You have a lot of learning to do. A political debate will never come to an agreement.

After all, just last week Kerry noted that while the Bush administration had offered to give him a private briefing on the latest reports of threats from al Qaeda, "I just haven't had time." (Maybe his preparations for that raunchy Radio City Music Hall Bush-bashing hatefest went into overtime.) NO TIME FOR DETAILS . . .

kerry-two-face.jpg

"John Kerry met with Ralph Nader last week. Both sides of every issue were discussed. And then, Nader spoke." -Jay Leno

LOL, so true Curtis.

And people make fun of Republicans and Bush for being rich. John Kerry makes Bush look like a charity case seeing as how his family's assets are ONE BILLION DOLLARS comapred to Bush's paltry $15 million. Even Edwards has $40 million.

So when Edwards talks about 2 America's he means one for the billionaires like Kerry and one for the multi millionaires like him.

Last edited:
Conscript said:
LOL, so true Curtis.

And people make fun of Republicans and Bush for being rich. John Kerry makes Bush look like a charity case seeing as how his family's assets are ONE BILLION DOLLARS comapred to Bush's paltry $15 million. Even Edwards has $40 million.

So when Edwards talks about 2 America's he means one for the billionaires like Kerry and one for the multi millionaires like him.
Unless we have info wrong, kerry is at an estimated 525 million. Yes that's a lot. but NOT NEAR 1 Billion Dollars.

Sunday, June 27, 2004
San Francisco Chronicle

Teresa Heinz Kerry, through a network of investments in blue-chip corporations, venture capital funds and municipal bonds, controls a family fortune worth an estimated $1 billion, an examination of public records shows.

The $1 billion figure is double the estimates of her wealth that are widely cited in news stories about her husband, Sen. John Kerry, the presumptive Democratic nominee for president. Source.

==============================================

Monday, June 28, 2004

Sen. John Kerry and his wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, with assets of about $1 billion, would be among the richest families to ever occupy the White House, eclipsing even President Kennedy and well ahead of the other moneyed chief executives over the last century.

Democratic candidate, wife are estimated to be worth about $1 billion

Robert said:
And yet Kerry still managed to go to war and win 3 purple hearts. How many did bush win again?
"The idea that John Kerry would have put in for three Purple Hearts during only four months in country is just ridiculous," said Mel Howell from Evansville, Ind., a retired Navy officer who flew helicopters in Vietnam. "Most of us came away with all kinds of scratches like the ones Kerry got but never accepted Purple Hearts for them." Source.

Robert said:
And when he go to war? oh yea he didn't.
Where was Bill Clinton? :wink2: Also, if Kerry was all that, why are so many vets against him yet back President Bush? Kerry; Hero or traitor?

Back