• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

Looking For Vps - Shared Space for a News Website

Bravein

Im From India . Now We are Looking For Cheap Vps - Shared Hosting Plans For Our News Website Based on Wordpress

Currently We are Fedup With Resources Limit Error -

Please Share Nice Offers From you Guys ! ASAP

wdc

Please Share Nice Offers From you Guys ! ASAP
Wordpress can be server resource hungry. If you need hosting that would fit you, i can help. First i would need to know which errors you are getting and your existing hosting plan parameters so i can come with plan that fits your wordpress blog.

hello,VPS is not just cheap, but in addition, it offers an excellent amount of efficiency, reliability and result. It provides us a high amount of flexibility along with the web environment is scalable, dependable and safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

bakulaw123

If you are still looking, I would definitely recommend 4Goodhosting. These guys are the most reliable host I've been with. According to the support experience, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to my questions. The responses are usually within few minutes and not hours which is really fantastic. Reasonable pricing and exceptional service. Just give them a try.

MelissaBerg

If you are looking for Cheap and Best Virtual Private Server Hosting Plans then feel free to contact with HostingPari. They provide managed as well as self managed VPS hosting Services to its clients.
  • High Disk Space
  • Guaranteed RAM
  • Better Bandwidth
  • cPanel/ WHM
  • Full Root Access
  • IP Addresses
  • RAID Protected Storage
  • Console Access
Use coupon code to best discount in its rates.

Albertwu

The one I am using is this hosting resoultion service. You don't need to look for promos because the pricing is reasonable and you'll get what you pay for. The hosting servers are very solid and stable. So far, my sites never had any outages. The uptime is 99.99% without any issues. When it comes to support service, they are 24 hours online and usually respond in few minutes often with full solution. Very happy and satisfied with them.