• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For Vps - Shared Space for a News Website

Bravein

Im From India . Now We are Looking For Cheap Vps - Shared Hosting Plans For Our News Website Based on Wordpress

Currently We are Fedup With Resources Limit Error -

Please Share Nice Offers From you Guys ! ASAP

Wordpress can be server resource hungry. If you need hosting that would fit you, i can help. First i would need to know which errors you are getting and your existing hosting plan parameters so i can come with plan that fits your wordpress blog.

hello,VPS is not just cheap, but in addition, it offers an excellent amount of efficiency, reliability and result. It provides us a high amount of flexibility along with the web environment is scalable, dependable and safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are still looking, I would definitely recommend 4Goodhosting. These guys are the most reliable host I've been with. According to the support experience, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to my questions. The responses are usually within few minutes and not hours which is really fantastic. Reasonable pricing and exceptional service. Just give them a try.

If you are looking for Cheap and Best Virtual Private Server Hosting Plans then feel free to contact with HostingPari. They provide managed as well as self managed VPS hosting Services to its clients.
  • High Disk Space
  • Guaranteed RAM
  • Better Bandwidth
  • cPanel/ WHM
  • Full Root Access
  • IP Addresses
  • RAID Protected Storage
  • Console Access
Use coupon code to best discount in its rates.

The one I am using is this hosting resoultion service. You don't need to look for promos because the pricing is reasonable and you'll get what you pay for. The hosting servers are very solid and stable. So far, my sites never had any outages. The uptime is 99.99% without any issues. When it comes to support service, they are 24 hours online and usually respond in few minutes often with full solution. Very happy and satisfied with them.

If you are looking for a Web Host in India for VPS Hosting of your News Website so ByteNAP provides the Best VPS services that are affordable for Website Owners. It strives to provide high-quality service standards to every client. There is good support from all teams, especially the technical team.

I know few Good Indian companies that has been in the market for more than a decade.
Dewlance.com
hostingraja.com
highvelidity.com

VPS is one of the best web hosting environments and it is an alternative to a shared hosting environment. Most internet users choose VPS hosting for their online business as it is cost-effective. VPS technologies introduced step in the server virtualization is the system of dividing physical servers into various parts of virtual servers. VPS will be installed on a computer serving plenty of websites but runs as a single dedicated server.
Some of the best VPS Hosting Service providers are:

1: BlueHost

2: Hostinger

3: LiquidWeb

4: GoDaddy

5: Dream Host

6: InMotion hosting

7: A2 Hosting

8: iPage

9: Scala Hosting

10: Green Greeks

Benefits of Using VPS Hosting:

1: VPS Hosting Increase the Website Reliability

2: VPS Hosting Improve the Speed of the Website

3: Improve the Website Performance

4: Easy backup

5: Cheap Cost

Hey there!
Today's VPS hosting has come a long way. It has become much easier to handle and, in some cases, cheaper. Unquestionably, VPS hosting is superior to shared hosting.
When it comes to VPS hosting, there are several factors to consider. Together, these areas will help you assess the host's suitability for your needs. These include;
Uptime
Uptime is a measure of VPS hosting reliability. It is usually expressed as a percentage. For example, 99 percent uptime means that the webserver is only down for an average of 7 hours in a month.
Speed
Web server speed is not the same as web page speed. The former is a rating of how long your web hosting server takes to respond to a query. It is indicative of the quality of service that a web hosting service provides.
Managed or Unmanaged
VPS hosting is more technical. As a result, better web hosting providers offer Managed or Unmanaged VPS plans. Managed VPS is better for those who want to build and grow their websites.
Cost
Generally, most technology is becoming cheaper. But for web hosting, you should focus less on the service's cost. A cost-benefit analysis is far more helpful.
Customer Service
Customer service is perhaps the most critical aspect of VPS hosting. Nobody enjoys waiting for a response. Contact a web host's support team before signing up for a service.
Backup
Having a reliable backup is also a good idea to increase site reliability. Ensure your VPS host has this in place. Many hosting companies offer backups, but their services may vary.
Security
While all VPS hosting is more secure than shared hosting, some variations exist.

Im From India . Now We are Looking For Cheap Vps - Shared Hosting Plans For Our News Website Based on Wordpress

Currently We are Fedup With Resources Limit Error -

Hi If you are looking for VPS than you should go for bodHOST. bodHOST is one of the best leading provider in the current market.

VPS Hosting Starting at just $7/month, Ownwebservers is easy to set up and manage. It’s jam-packed with essential performance and security features. You can enjoy unlimited bandwidth and traffic and get free SSDs, SSL, email, and unlimited domains options.

Hello,

Hope you are doing good... I sawed your requirement... so I suggest you to check with the VPS9 Network VPS hosting services. They are providing the service at an affordable cost. It might help you with your website.

Back