• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

lookin for good service

Holydevil,

A host providing you 1.5 TB of bandwidth for 10 - 12 USD is destined for doom.

As for your description of "reputable", each person has their own agenda about who is reputable or not.

large and reliable company do not face this problem coz they earn enough to run d hostin and i have slated down in 1st post that i want a reliable and gd hostin company.

Large and reliable companies are definately not the ones to give you this kind of deals. Large and reliable companies don't need your site, they don't want to host your site eating 1.5 TB of BW for a pathetic 10 USD per month. Only desperate hosts give you cheap, cheap ridiculously cheap deals, especially some of the ones who hang around at certain forums.

But what is ridiculous is that you are asking for this cheap, cheap ridiculously cheap plan and from a "reliable host". Posts and topics like this only degrade the quality of Freewebspace.net.

In your first post you state

there is a well known company providin me with 40GB space & 1.5tb bandwidth but they dont accept paypal

Now it has become

i mean there is a reputed company that is willing to host me but dont accept paypal which is a big wall for me

Talk with your mouth, not your behind.

JLHost said:
Holydevil,

A host providing you 1.5 TB of bandwidth for 10 - 12 USD is destined for doom.

As for your description of "reputable", each person has their own agenda about who is reputable or not.

Large and reliable companies are definately not the ones to give you this kind of deals. Large and reliable companies don't need your site, they don't want to host your site eating 1.5 TB of BW for a pathetic 10 USD per month. Only desperate hosts give you cheap, cheap ridiculously cheap deals, especially some of the ones who hang around at certain forums.

But what is ridiculous is that you are asking for this cheap, cheap ridiculously cheap plan and from a "reliable host". Posts and topics like this only degrade the quality of Freewebspace.net.

In your first post you state

Now it has become

Talk with your mouth, not your behind.

Agree, nicely put JL

Netfirms is a big provider, big company so one might not dismiss them.

But their latest offer which gives these high bandwidth plans is causing controversy.

http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=459684

There are some very skeptical views about it and even some comments on how they operate. Read through all of that thread.

An example

They give you storage space and then limit server resources or critical features to prevent you from using them.

And don't forget one must pay 180 USD (yearly) upfront at the beginning. This is different to paying 14.95 USD every month.

All in all, I stand by what I said previously.

Just because one large firm has started offering extremely cheap plans, does not mean 1500 GB bandwidth is now standardized at rate 10 USD per month. In my opinion that rate is still ridiculous.

That costs more than your budget. The price there is $14.95 per month, whereas your budget was $10-12 per month.

EDIT: Post above wasn't there when I posted this, by the way.

holydevil said:
hmm now this reputed site i was talkin of with no paypal acceptance

But you will not get 25% of that amount; you should post what you really need.

1. Anything with usage at those levels is definitely not suitable for shared hosting.
2. If you was to purchase those levels of bandwidth you would be looking at $150+ per month.
3. If you have a site or are wishing to consume amounts of the above you should not be looking for shared environment. Includes but not limited to Virtual, Reseller, VPS.

hmm now this reputed site i was talkin of with no paypal acceptance
Why don't you just pay by credit card or some other method then? I really doubt you are going to find anyone else who is going to give you that much space and bandwidth for such a small monthly fee, and as others have said above, those that do will probably have very strict rules in place covering other server resources so that it is difficult to actually reach that amount of space and bandwidth.

Back