• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

lookin for good service

holydevil

hi im lookin for a hostin service that will provide me with 30-40GB space and 800gb + bandwidth , cpanel , cgi other normal stuff , d host should have 99% uptime

even dedicated server will do my budget is 10-12$ per month

there is a well known company providin me with 40GB space & 1.5tb bandwidth but they dont accept paypal

pls give ur quotation
Thanx

Last edited:
Please post a budget so we can offer up some real assistance... you're really in need of a dedicated server with that much bandwidth.

Your budget is far too low. Your site is too big for shared hosting which means you will need a dedicated server, but you will have to increase your budget to at least $100 per month. :)

hi HolyDevil,

I just wanted to say that you are looking for a lot and want to pay very little for it....
We do have a plan that exactly matches your needs but its way over your budget.. we are offering it for $69..... i highly doubt it whether you will be able to get reliable service in that budget for so many requirements..
but good luck in finding a host like that anyway....

holydevil said:
ill will buy a dedicated server as my site grows but till than shared is gd for me

PLATINUM PLAN

· 5GB Web Space
· 50GB Data Transfer
· Unlimited POP3
· PHP & MySQL
· Fantastico
· Site Builder - new
· Cpanel
· 24/7 Support
· 30 Day Money Back
· Free Domain
· Only £6.99 per month or £69.99 a year

If interested then please contact us via msn or talk live to us by using the live chat button on our site.

Even on a "Shared" host, which many hosts may be able to FIT your needs, for 70 or so per month... the inexperienced hosts do not realize that 800gb of bandwidth off of ONE website, will also consume all the CPU Time and Memory on that server, which is unfair to all the other sites on that server.
Hence, unstable, untrustworthy, unfair.

Dedicated Server Requirements are not necessarily due to physical size, it's usage as well.

You will not successfully push out an 800gb site, per month, on a shared server, unless maybe you're on a very high end server. Quad 2.8s, 4gb RAM, etc.... in which case it's still $100 per month

well i have a reliable and reputed host which every1 on this web knows it but d prob is they dont accept paypal thats y im postin in here.

10-12 for a dedicated server won't do, mayb a very lousy 1, if u need a reliable hosting from UK & US region wif 99.99 % uptime then mayb u can try out our VPS plan, pm me for more details ;)

holydevil said:
well i have a reliable and reputed host which every1 on this web knows it but d prob is they dont accept paypal thats y im postin in here.
you have a reliable and reputable host that grants you 40gb space and over 1500gb of bandwidth for $10 per month? Please PM me the name.... can't wait to see who that is.

holydevil said:
there is a well known company providin me with 40GB space & 1.5tb bandwidth but they dont accept paypal

pls give ur quotation
Thanx

I'm interested in the host can you post the site, a well known host would not in no possible way be offering anything for this price range

Offlife-Hosting.com

We will offer you
50GB space
500GB bandwidth
Cpanel/Fantastico
Unmetered Email, FTP, SQL
2 parked domains
2 addon domains

$11.50 USD a month via paypal

If you're interested please contact me via this site or support@offlife-hosting.com

holydevil said:
I'm also interested in knowing which company provides this. can you pm me the info?

rebelagent said:
Offlife-Hosting.com

We will offer you
50GB space
500GB bandwidth
Cpanel/Fantastico
Unmetered Email, FTP, SQL
2 parked domains
2 addon domains

$11.50 USD a month via paypal

If you're interested please contact me via this site or support@offlife-hosting.com

im interested in ur offer can i see ur uptime stats

holydevil said:
im interested in ur offer can i see ur uptime stats

Hi

Let me just point out that, that host is overselling. If you want that much bandwidth then try a reseller account, much cheaper than a dedicated & more stable at that bandwidth for now.

Regards
Goodluck :)

Back