• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

lookin for good service

Just so you are aware, you will run into problems if you can't increase your budget. It's your choice to take the risk, but I can tell you that it isn't a wise one. Think about it this way. How does a host pay for a server worth $100+ when they are only putting several accounts worth $10 - $12 on it? They are overselling, and that isn't a problem if it is done sensibly, but seriously, half of a servers resources for a tenth of it's price is crazy. :)

TJR Networks said:
Just so you are aware, you will run into problems if you can't increase your budget. It's your choice to take the risk, but I can tell you that it isn't a wise one. Think about it this way. How does a host pay for a server worth $100+ when they are only putting several accounts worth $10 - $12 on it? They are overselling, and that isn't a problem if it is done sensibly, but seriously, half of a servers resources for a tenth of it's price is crazy. :)

Well put TJR

:)

TJR Networks said:

ur point has been noted down but large and reliable company do not face this problem coz they earn enough to run d hostin and i have slated down in 1st post that i want a reliable and gd hostin company.

btw wat r d prices of a dedicated server havin specs 2.8ghz , 80gb hd , 2tb bd, 512ram, cpanel , and other common features

holydevil said:
ur point has been noted down but large and reliable company do not face this problem coz they earn enough to run d hostin and i have slated down in 1st post that i want a reliable and gd hostin company.

btw wat r d prices of a dedicated server havin specs 2.8ghz , 80gb hd , 2tb bd, 512ram, cpanel , and other common features

A large & reliable company doesn't stay large & reliable if they give away their resources :)

A server to your spec will cost in the region of $200-250/month unmanaged. Your high bandwidth requirement is where the cost is going.

Originally Posted by holydevil

Also FWS is not an IM messenger or have you invented a new language, i mean, 'coz' 'd' 'hostin' 'wat' 'r' 'havin'. I found your post very hard to read. :p

craig888 said:
Also FWS is not an IM messenger or have you invented a new language, i mean, 'coz' 'd' 'hostin' 'wat' 'r' 'havin'. I found your post very hard to read. :p

i usally save time on writtin like that

and is quite simple to understand

coz = because
d = the
wat = what
r = are
havin = having

isnt that simple and understandable if u read carefully

rebelagent said:
Offlife-Hosting.com

We will offer you
50GB space
500GB bandwidth
Cpanel/Fantastico
Unmetered Email, FTP, SQL
2 parked domains
2 addon domains

$11.50 USD a month via paypal

If you're interested please contact me via this site or support@offlife-hosting.com

I may take this one for my own needs. But I guarantee you I will upload 50 GB files, is it ok to you? Please confirm if it's ok or you may not answer if you are overselling to make a few bucks for milk and cookies.

holydevil said:
i usally save time on writtin like that

and is quite simple to understand

coz = because
d = the
wat = what
r = are
havin = having

isnt that simple and understandable if u read carefully

I do understand what is means but its hard on the eyes when reading your posts. Anyway got my new glasses now :cool2: <<< cool or what lol.

It sure does make things difficult to read. What worries me though is the number of hosts around here that type in this manner and don't even have a slight grasp of the Queen's English (ie. grammar and punctuation).

How hard is it to know the difference between "then" and "than" or "there" and "their". :rolleyes2 Very unprofessional, but I guess it makes it easy for those looking for a host to avoid the school kids on holiday. :p

Last edited:
Holy Devil I can give you 40GB space and 800GB BW for 120$ a month.Thats about as cheap as it can get for demands of your size. Or I can offer to split a dedicated with you. The dedicated would run you 150-200 depending on how much you want. Both offers come with cpanel, no fantastico, unlimited features.

Last edited:
Hmmm...were you banned from your other hundred accounts or something?
Also, Resellerspanel, where you are getting your hosting from, are overselling. Just thought you might like to know.

holydevil said:
hi im lookin for a hostin service that will provide me with 30-40GB space and 800gb + bandwidth , cpanel , cgi other normal stuff , d host should have 99% uptime

even dedicated server will do my budget is 10-12$ per month

there is a well known company providin me with 40GB space & 1.5tb bandwidth but they dont accept paypal

pls give ur quotation
Thanx

But they are already providing you service? My advice: Stay with them and then write a review on them about 6 months down the line.
Again, you will see some hosts know better than to offer such specs.
Its an insult to the industry to offer or request such a thing. :bandit2:

Martie said:
But they are already providing you service? My advice: Stay with them and then write a review on them about 6 months down the line.
Again, you will see some hosts know better than to offer such specs.
Its an insult to the industry to offer or request such a thing. :bandit2:

who is providin me service

holydevil said:
who is providin me service

Well from your original post:

holydevil said:
there is a well known company providin me with 40GB space & 1.5tb bandwidth but they dont accept paypal

That sounds like you are already hosting there.

i mean there is a reputed company that is willing to host me but dont accept paypal which is a big wall for me

Back