• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Let's count the dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
The United States Military will have you shot before you make two blocks... this is funny... don't mind my meddling.

You guys are living in a dream world... come back to reality. :D

I'm sorry if that statement upsetted anyone... but a revolution in a country that overwhelming is proud with its democratic structure? Yeah I like to see that happen. ;)

Jeez

This is not even amusing. Can we discuss politics in the General thread? Please. Mods, please, execute some quality control. I can't even do the "don't read if I don't like to" thing - this thread is supposed to be about dead FWPs, but it mutates into a rather ridiculous teenagers-arguing-about-politics. A dull circular argument complete with troll actions.

Please. Make. It. Stop.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I'm sorry if that statement upsetted anyone... but a revolution in a country that overwhelming is proud with its democratic structure? Yeah I like to see that happen. ;)

Should read "I'm sorry if that statement upset anyone, but a revolution in a country that is overwhelmingly proud of its democratic structure is highly unlikely."
"Upsetted" is not a word. Incorrect use of elipsis. Sentence fragmentation. "Yeah, I'd like to see that happen." Anything I missed?

You have to remember that Giancarlo is not American... Oh wait, that is no excuse for poor grammar.

Thanks Zero for pointing that out... BTW any chances of actually going ahead with glomar.net.kg?

it currently redirects to my site... which is down... when i can it's going to redirect to a forum with that little spoof pic (thanks to Lucifer) of Ginacarlo... if i still care in a week *L*

Well at least you got Giancarlo to shut up about capitalism.

Can someone please give me the url of the avatar that lucifer used to piss off Giancarlo? I really wanna see it.

This has gone on far to long... It's being locked and tossed in the General forum.

Please try and keep the threads on topic in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back