• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Let's count the dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't sue you. He's not even currently in the US. He's somewhere called "Politician, Military Analyst" according to his Location info. Plus Lucifer is in Hades anyway ;o)
Ok, I know you don't need to be much more than an ------- to be a politician, but don't you need some actual training do be a military analyst? Or maybe he's just militantly anal...

nah. i wouldn't sue Giancarlo.. probably wouldn't win enough to cover all the lawyer expenses and my time..

besides, there's no chance that I'd sue a sexy guy like Giancarlo... :eek:

I hate to say it. I really hate to say it, but I agree with Giancarlo on this one. That avatar just isn't right. Using his image, and then "changing" it, crosses the line between harmless fun, and out right cruelty. I'd be pretty pissed if someone did that to me, anyway. Giancarlo has been a real a** lately, but that picture is just wrong...

OUT OF HAND

MODERATOR! would you kindly please move this thread to general chat. or political debate if you have one.

That avatar is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I wouldn't care if anybody did that to my pic, it's just a joke.

I LOVE that avatar.

Outright cruelty? It's no worse than his use of the word F*CK ever other sentence.

Last edited:
(This looks like a truce to a damn war)

Issue at hand

As time goes on, and as people start to think more commonly in this bulletin board. As this process starts, people start to realize that this entire deal must and should be ended in line with the rules of the foundation of this forum, the rules generally applied to everyone. These general rules must be followed, and the rules must apply to everyone, so that the foundation does not break out in chaos. I must object to the fact that people are using my picture, and that this has gone to far. I have taken action upon that, and moved all the pictures to a secret location in a different folder that is unaccessiable to the public. This time we must end this war and bring peace with gratitude towards one and each other so that cruelty is not often applied towards other people in this forum. As time goes on I am thinking of new horizons of the future, and shall not and will not accept posters calling me "sexy" or anything in that matter. As the issue continues at a standstill I want to conclude an agreement that will end the war, and bring peace throughout this establishment. This establishment was founded on a principle that all others were founded on and that is one's right to post and one's right to be respected. I must furthermore, apologize for using offensive language on my part, and am expecting an apology, however if I don't get one, I will realize it is not of any use in asking anyone here for anything.

Cordially,
Giancarlo Carini

I must thank Lucifer for changing his avatar. He has followed the Protocols set by the unconditional truce that was announced.

Protocals set forth by an unconditional truce. Unconditional truce is an oxymoron, especially when that "unconditional truce" sets forth "protocals".

giancarlo,

sorry to say that your little oratory is not in any way the reason I have reverted to my usual atavar.

I have changed it back because I decided I'd been mean enough.

Next time ask nicely rather than making pathetic threats and sending abuse by pm.

If you piss me off it will return :D

Anyway I'm glad to have brought some entertainment to the boards - long live the revolution

D-Day

Lucifer, I request kindly that you remove it.
You have violated the protocols of the truce in section 1. You must remove it as soon as possible or the bolded above will occur.

I am interested why the heck you have a rainbow sentence there?

Umm....

Ok, you truly do think you're the center of the world. YOU contribute to starting an argument, and then when YOU think it's starting to get old, YOU have the power to command everyone to stop????? But they don't stop until YOU're ready right?

Giancarlo, I think when you were gone for a year you were in prison getting molested or something.

Last edited:
I like to write in different colours does that cause a problem! and yes phrozen he did piss me off again with his f*****g attitude. Anyway GC that's just to remind you it's gone but could return. GROW UP please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back