• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Large hosts or small ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all depends on the speed of the tech support. Just read customer reviews of the host before you sign up. I think the best is a good medium-size host.

It all depends on the speed of the tech support. Just read customer reviews of the host before you sign up. I think the best is a good medium-size host.
Medium sized is probably good. One can still have a personal touch with medium sized. Personal not meaning wiping noses and pulling up pants types but meaning that the owner knows who he is hosting. He expects you to know what you are doing as far as the Website building is concerned, but will help you with everything that you need to know on the hosting side of things. For example communication with regard to server status, etc and assistance with back-ups etc.

A big or a small does not matter literally. A web host fulfilling my requirements and high on the reliability factor will do great for me.

Hello,

It varies from customer to customer. If someone is dealings with multiple online businesses so he will prefer the large hosts as they may fulfill their requirements as compare to the smallest ones.

i do prefer to go with large host because they slightly more reliability and professional.
Their service may not that good as some small and medium provider but their solution tend to be more professional.
And they able to offer more compare to small hosting provider.

There are two right answers to me mind. If you have business with small host companies - all depends on people you deal with, if these people work good - all will be great,
on the other hand in big companies your claims can be lost.

If I am seriously wanted a service for long time, I'll choose the reliable one, equivalent to big company.
If I am not serious and just wanted to have a try on paid hosting, I'll choose small one. If something happen to the company, I will not feeling so bad.

For me it does not matter the size. I'm looking for quality. So if they provide what they say and have a good support ... size does not matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back