• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Language problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is plenty wrong with Fall Out Boy and I will castrate anyone who thinks different.

thems fightin' words son

Wasn't the :rolleyes2 obvious enough? ;)

In all seriousness.. I don't know. I don't like them and I don't hate them. I wouldn't buy the albums. But you know. I like good music.

Last edited:
notnamed said:
maybe your OS doesn't have the language packs installed or something Bruce.
Interesting. It's just a default WinXP install... guess I never cared enough to find out. :p

Matt8 said:
Since I have no language other than mine installed, everything is just a bunch of question marks. I love it. ???? ?? ? ? ?? ??
They are all squares to me.

你好,我是从新加坡来的…… 你喜欢什么华语歌手呢?好奇一下……

Thought I'd join in the fun =x

Anyway you have to go to Control Panel (under Regional and Language Options) to install the Chinese language IME.

Last edited:
I understand English a lot better than any other language ;) Especially square language :p

Attachments

• squares.jpg
    squares.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 9
Jan said:
I understand English a lot better than any other language ;) Especially square language :p

just like questionmark language, this guy's one.

????? ???? ????????? ???????? ???? ??????? ?????? ??????

(hey cool this smiley is clickable now : :crying5: )

???????? ?? ??????? ??????? ??????????? ???????????????? ??? ??? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ? ? ? ?? ??????????? ????????????????? ??????? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back