• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Language problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

独角兽

I come from China, English does not acquaint with, can use to translate the software only.Could you understand?:shame:

I think he is using a chinese to english translator, that is why his sentences are all over the place.

mustang have you over acumen know clearly! me taste for,me namely come here study English. hope you be able to gimme point lift

Just because someone can't speak english properly does not mean that you can make fun of him. You think I should start laughing at you because you can't speak,write, read spanish?

YOjance .Thank you.Although I am not the meaning of very understand their words, however, all translations of your words ability come out.My 20 years old, you how many ages?

This translates that the software is not very good!haha

Yojance said:
Just because someone can't speak english properly does not mean that you can make fun of him. You think I should start laughing at you because you can't speak,write, read spanish?

i wasnt laffin at him cuz he cudnt speak Englishh, but becuz he joined an Englishh forum - eveen thn i wsnt laffin hard.

translate that :D

独角兽 said:
mustang have you over acumen know clearly! me taste for,me namely come here study English. hope you be able to gimme point lift

Learning english is really going to take a lot of effort on your part, but still i think you need an english teacher for that:biggrin2: . Anyway, why don't you just input chinese characters in here, there are quite a number of chinese people roaming this forum and they might answer to your needs.

babelfish.altavista.com is a good online translator as well if you want to give it try somehow.

I'm pretty sure he's using a translator not unlike that one. Because it's translating every word literally and makes for some interesting statements :p

Very interesting, indeed.

English is a very hard language to master..I have a friend who has studied it for 9 years and still can't comprehend our weird ways of doing plurals and singulars at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back