• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Language problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
我一次喜欢有许多妇女在我的床! lol j/k 我实际订婚。我非常爱我的女朋友!

Last edited:
独角兽 said:
我就喜欢他的公证!记的没错的话,应该是一个国家最高法院的标志!

this translation is so damn confusing

"The unicorn ] I likes his notarization! Records not the mistake speech, should be a national supreme court's symbol!"

is your name supposed to mean unicorn or angle......the simpe chineese says unicorn, but traditional says angle? i am confused. this language is to damn hard for me

"您的名字应该意味unicorn 或角度...... simpe 中国人认为unicorn, 但传统角度说? 我是迷茫的。这种语言艰苦是对为我"

unicorn is right.
i think you mean:你名字的意思是独角兽 或者是角度,但是传统的说应该是角度。
我不明白,这个语言对于我来说很复杂”

Last edited:
您的英国变更好, 独角兽 。或译者可能变更好, lol 。

tandoc said:
キタ────(°∀°)────!!!!!

oh wait, wrong language/forum :'(

anyone who gets it wins a cookie, 'cept Mahoro.

Aboriginan? Abidigital? Whatever language the Aborigines speak?

Last edited:
独角兽 said:
unicorn is right.
i think you mean:你名字的意思是独角兽 或者是角度,但是传统的说应该是角度。
我不明白,这个语言对于我来说很复杂”

sure.......but i was using a translator, so i dont know how it translated

Since I have no language other than mine installed, everything is just a bunch of question marks. I love it. ???? ?? ? ? ?? ??

Matt8 said:
Since I have no language other than mine installed, everything is just a bunch of question marks. I love it. ???? ?? ? ? ?? ??
I thought that was just me.

I haven't bothered figuring out how to install other languages in Firefox since English is the only one I know.

Firefox has always supported non-Latin characters for me on Linux and Windows and I never installed anything like that myself... maybe your OS doesn't have the language packs installed or something Bruce.

Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman.
Maybe he won't find out what I know: you were the last good thing about this part of town.

When I wake up, I'm willing to take my chances on the hope I forget
that you hate him more than you notice I wrote this for you (for you, so...)

You need him. I could be him...
I could be an accident but I'm still trying.
That's more than I can say for him.

99% of posts in General Discussion isn't. That's what make us, us.

And by the way, old man, it's a song from that hip band all the kids listen to these days: Fall Out Boy - Grand Theft Autumn (Where is your boy) from the 2003 EP "Fall Out Boy's Evening Out With Your Girl". Just so you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back