• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Language, how many do you speak?

Of course that's comeing from an american..

No, at the moment, English is the only language worth knowing. It's the one that can be used in the majority of the world -- whether or not the places you use it will speak it natively. I mean think about it, what langauage were you speaking in that post...

No, at the moment, English is the only language worth knowing. It's the one that can be used in the majority of the world -- whether or not the places you use it will speak it natively. I mean think about it, what langauage were you speaking in that post...

He was speaking Engrish.

But yeah, I agree - most places speak English. You can say Chinese is the most popular language, but that's only mainly spoken in one country. And most of the Chinese speak Chingrish anyway.

English is the best language for travelling. So many countries speak it fluently as their second, sometimes even first language.

More people speak spanish then english, but yea English is very international!

I know Canadian as well as the other languages I posted back in page 2 or something... no one has taught me American yet :(

I know English, Arabic and French.
I know American... and a little English. ;)
Isn't American and English the same? Except for the accent and a few words are different... You can't say half of this forum is American-Language, and the other half is English-Language.

Gopzap said:
You can't say half of this forum is American-Language, and the other half is English-Language.

You're right... half of the forum is American-Language, the other half is Canadian-Language ;)

reliably .... just php ....

english if I really concentrate on something other than the screen infront of me

The whole forum is pretty much English. But broke up into percentages of American-English and English-English.

I'm from Argentina, so Spanish is my native tongue.
I went to an Italian School, so I lernt Italian.
English also in school and some courses.
And português also (brazilian port.)

English as my first language, but have had to learn Welsh as i live in Wales. ¬_¬

I also know some basic french.

:beer:

Back