• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Language, how many do you speak?

English ftw.
Well put.

I know American English (a combination of mostly General American English, some Appalachian English, and a small bit of Yooper and various Northeastern dialects)

I also know Latin extremely well. I count it because it is not, in fact, dead, and it still is, in fact, spoken.

I also know German, which is one of the easiest languages I know.

Of course, I am only fluent in English because I have never spent any time in German-speaking nations nor the Vatican, which leaves me with this: Don't let anybody tell you he's fluent in a language until he's spent seven years immersed in it.

PS (Edit): Don't say you're fluent in English either if you can't spell or correctly build a sentence to save your life. I don't mean misspelling the somewhat hard stuff. What I mean is: if you're going to use the word "which" ten times in the first post of a topic, spell it correctly.

Last edited:
Back