• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ksb Proxy

Well the point would be to surf anonymously such as tzyzhing said but it also has further uses. Even though the sites TOS says not to; you can bypass school filtering with these proxies which alot of youths do. I dont reccommend it but my site doesnt condonen it, its more of a do it at your own risk thing.

You can also (At your own risk):

- Bypass limits set by your IP (e.g. rapidshare.de only lets free users download x.mb a day, but thats no prob w/ a proxy)

- Register for some services only USA residents are allowed (e.g. some filehosting services like 35mb.com used to have this)

- If your doing something "risky" and don't want it to get traced back to you (as easily)

Thanks man for adding this all these uses we've mentioned are all for inforamtional puposes and a are classifieed as a Do At your own risk kinda thing.

if you want i can host you :) i can only give you ftp access to upload files but you'll have all the usual stuff since i'm hosting it on a cpanel

pm me if your interested

Last edited:
olaph said:
if you want i can host you :) i can only give you ftp access to upload files but you'll have all the usual stuff since i'm hosting it on a cpanel

pm me if your interested

Ok PM dispatched, Visionary host thankyou for your offer, once I get a new server I will look into your url redirection.

((Dont worry the themoose once we get a new server ill be on it, possibly even be looking inot a premium domain name but .net or .com but thats down th eroad towards december.))

Last edited:
Hey everyone new server, new layout, new system. Hey try it ou for me and make suggestions!

http://ksbproxy.0r0.net

(any one know how to code a login system/user account system into a site? I need it so ony members can access the proxy, anyone got the know how to do it??)

If only members can use the proxy server so they aren't anonymously anymore.
Do you save the IP Logs? Only proxies which do not save anything of their users are usable for anonymous surfing.

hmm im not to keen on the mouse cursor that it changes to, keep on wanting to resize sumthing =P

lol...personally i like the mouse icon, it stands out from other sites :<) Anything else you guys can suggest?

Back