• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Kelmhosting??

Status
Not open for further replies.
YuPapa -- I can tell you don't pay attention much to the board other than to post about your services. I've been a part of FWS for a couple years now - I've been a moderator here, since they switched to vBulletin almost a year ago. Hence the reason why my username is listed under the moderator column.

:D

ValuableHost
Yeah they set it up - a week later... And then I wasn't thrilled with their support -- They setup my nameservers to IPs and didn't tell me which ones, and I even had Nick (Brown) try and figure it out for him (because I couldn't figure it out) and he couldn't do it... So I ICQed, AIMed and even submited tickets - asking which IPs they set my nameservers to, and I didn't hear from them... So I asked for a refund after about 2 weeks... They just refunded my server setup and monthly cost and they still owe me a refund on my cpanel setup and the monthly cost. I'm waiting on that this week. I just recently moved 1400 miles to Florida - I'm still getting things in order here - but you'll see me there soon... :)

Originally posted by Fox
Also robert..
you may have thought I wasent giving you credit and that is why you are mad at me.. I had your name on there.. I had put it on there before you asked me to take you off of server admin... it might not have shown up.. because i uploaded it a little before you asked me to take it off.. so If you do want to still be server admin please contact me on AIM or e-mail me at Alex@KelmNetwork.com and I will put at the bottom "Server Modified Or Adminstrated by Robert" or on the staff page: Server Admin: Robert.. TOM is co-owner.. and about that: my mom didnt want co-owner until tom went out and bought KELMHOSTING ANOTHER server... so he is getting 50/50 of our net profit.

Common spelling errors:
Ounce >> Once
Frogive >> Forgive

Anyways, I think robert should get something out of this. I think he got shafted the most on this whole thing..

Well,

if i was NC_Tom i would run as far as i could from "Alex" and "kelmhosting".

But thats me :)
Originally posted by Fox
We might leave the "KelmHosting" name and get another name.. with afresh new start

Originally posted by rockergrrl
Alex asked me to help him out - because "you seem be good at php and i need a 2nd moderator for php"

I told him "no" because I'm working on too many things all at onces right now (including my own hosting business).

He asked me too, but I declined as I just started a new site that will be taking up a lot of my spare time for awhile, plus I may have a design job coming up soon.

I'm long gone from that situation

I was able to back out of that situation. I'm no longer involved in KelmHosting; things weren't going too good. Alex has good intentions but he doesn't know how to do some things yet. I helped out some, but the KelmHosting reputation is trash because of the way he's started out, and I don't want people thinking of me in the same way.

So it's official; I AM NOT RELATED TO KELMHOSTING ANYMORE :p

Hopefully I can get a refund from RackShack on that MySQL server I leased for us..

Most of what Alex knows he has learned from Robert and me.. maybe in a couple years he'll run a successful company.. I wish him luck, I got nothing against him except that he STILL lies (not as bad as before)

He's in public school, the homeschool bit is total BS, he told me that during the 5 hours we spent on the phone (at my expense) talking about KelmHosting plans.

Re: I'm long gone from that situation

Good to hear, you saved yourself a ton :)
Originally posted by NC_TOM
I was able to back out of that situation. I'm no longer involved in KelmHosting; things weren't going too good. Alex has good intentions but he doesn't know how to do some things yet. I helped out some, but the KelmHosting reputation is trash because of the way he's started out, and I don't want people thinking of me in the same way.

So it's official; I AM NOT RELATED TO KELMHOSTING ANYMORE :p

Hopefully I can get a refund from RackShack on that MySQL server I leased for us..

Most of what Alex knows he has learned from Robert and me.. maybe in a couple years he'll run a successful company.. I wish him luck, I got nothing against him except that he STILL lies (not as bad as before)

He's in public school, the homeschool bit is total BS, he told me that during the 5 hours we spent on the phone (at my expense) talking about KelmHosting plans.

However I wasted 3 days, 5 hours of long distance, and $350 on a server (the server might be refundable) in the process..

Wow! If you plan on getting involved with that guy again, just send me a check of 100$ and leave the guy.

$350? If I went ahead and spent that amount for Alex, I would be screaming to get the refund... my parents wouldn't just give me money for no reason. Alex has lied about his schooling, services and just about everything else. His little money sucking failed ventures will never be successful.

me too!
but howcome he uses a different account!
if it is him, he must have two different FWS account

check to see if he has the same IP!

Checking IP from the forum does not always give you the right answer. A person can just use Anonymizer or the proxy program, or even AOL can produce multiple IP's and will produce different IP address. If there is a will, there is a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back