• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Kelmhosting??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by YUPAPA
I see!
I still have to learn many things from you guys!

I still have a lot to learn also....I don't even know how to ping a website and how to interpret the ping data yet because I have never done it before. I have post a message for someone to explain the ping procedure on another thread. Hope I will learn something from that also.

Originally posted by curiousity

I still have a lot to learn also....I don't even know how to ping a website and how to interpret the ping data yet because I have never done it before. I have post a message for someone to explain the ping procedure on another thread. Hope I will learn something from that also.

Now you know! :)

Originally posted by curiousity

I think you go to run "PING.EXE" and then type in the domain name... I have done this before... I don't exactly remember how that works...

...which will run ping.exe :)

Actually that doesn't work for me (somethig is screwed I think). I need to use the prompt.

cd c:\windows\system32
ping IP/Domain

BTW, Alex has started a new host: http://216.12.210.4 that was his old ip and stuff, just a word of warning ;) because I still haven't recieved my vB from all those other layouts......

I cant even reach the site.. dos perhaps? I pinged it and it was fine.. wierd stuff.

Thanks, i'll let the word out on WHT, Robert i am not very happy to see your name on the staff list and that they are part of dimension 8 :(

Hey,

Alex is NOT involved in BlueHost.cc . It is run exclusively by Robert and myself. The domain was temporarily leading to Alex's server; he does not have control over ANY aspects of BlueHost. I don't want any rumors starting.

Alex already told us about his free host venture sometime before he was banned. BTW, i missed it. Does anyone know why alex was banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back