• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright - So Roland told you what to write, and then you made the mistake of what you typed.

Maybe it's just be but you are killing yourself one post at a time.

I do admit my posts towards you are a bit biased, because I have had history with you, aswell the amount of scamming you have done in the past.

As of right now, I am going to view everything you say as a complete made up story. I will await Roland DLC post on the matter.

I have a large msn convo with you that I have saved as a PDF and i would be more then happy to share with everyone to show how contradicting his points are.

I am not in any way amused by you at this current time as you have tryed telling your customers that it was infact me who 'destroyed' the vps nodes that Jewlzk has.

I have so much to say, however I will just be opening a giant can of juicy worms.

I am not in any way amused by you at this current time as you have tryed telling your customers that it was infact me who 'destroyed' the vps nodes that Jewlzk has.

Tylar this has been mentioned by you before and is heresay as it was a conv you had outside this thread, please keep it on topic.

Now we're getting somewhere please don't hinder any more info passing.

Tylar this has been mentioned by you before and is heresay as it was a conv you had outside this thread, please keep it on topic.

Now we're getting somewhere please don't hinder any more info passing.

Decker - I apologize.

I just have some frustration.

On topic - Joe, do you know when Roland will be making his statement.

I hope Krakjoe knows about this, as he also has a server with Jelwzk, so if you could contact him Joe somehow, then I would personally appreciate that.

==

Roland better have a goddamn good explanation.

Hey guys, Roland's on his way back from Houston where the DC's located.. He should be back in a couple hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Joe,

Sorry to be a rat hole in this and, again, no offense to Roland. He's a good guy.
But when will you guys ever stop making excuses and come clean about the issues with Jewlzk?
Like, from the 6+months I was with jewlzk my server had been down a total of 3 months (not all at once).

Buy premium bandwidth and start being honest with the people who are paying for a service.

Joe,

Sorry to be a rat hole in this and, again, no offense to Roland. He's a good guy.
But when will you guys ever stop making excuses and come clean about the issues with Jewlzk?
Like, from the 6+months I was with jewlzk my server had been down a total of 3 months (not all at once).

Buy premium bandwidth and start being honest with the people who are paying for a service.

Dan and myself both left for the same reasons and we even both tryed to help roland.

Dan,

I apologize for the experience you had with us when you were with JewlzK. With this new BGP we have total bandwidth redundancy and multiple redundancies surrounding our JewlzK corporate server, allowing us to be available 24x7 to clients in the event of network failure. With this BGP, we will no longer go down due to a single point of failure from a bandwidth provider. In no way are we trying to make excuses, we're trying to fix our issues, and make our service to the utmost flawless it can be.

Dan,

I apologize for the experience you had with us when you were with JewlzK. With this new BGP we have total bandwidth redundancy and multiple redundancies surrounding our JewlzK corporate server, allowing us to be available 24x7 to clients in the event of network failure. With this BGP, we will no longer go down due to a single point of failure from a bandwidth provider. In no way are we trying to make excuses, we're trying to fix our issues, and make our service to the utmost flawless it can be.

Perhaps you guys should have notified us before hand. We were left in the dark, especially when I was trying to sort out an issue with my client, when the server suddenly went kaput -- what could I say? Now I have to offer refunds to all my clients, because of Jewlzk's mistake and that is a huge bill I put a lot of faith into you guys, apparently that faith has now been destroyed.

Last edited:
I understand completely, and do take some fault in what has happened there. Although I must say, leaving Zogmo was urgent enough to make Roland drive for 5 hours in order to do it. Like I said, we have to wait for Roland for the official word. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Just an update for everyone. I just spoke to Roland on the phone. I can confirm he told me the following.
1. He did not sell JewlzK.
2. He has been in Houston all night and is now on his way back. (It is a 4+ hour drive.)
3. Much of what posted here is not factual and he will be making a post here when he returns.

So lets not bash him until he has a chance to give his side of the story. In my opinion, competing providers that have no servers hosted with JewlzK really do not need to be trolling the thread making negative comments.

I know the down time sucks for all clients, I hope that everything is rectifies ASAP. I know Roland, we talk business frequently. He is a good guy and I am sure he will do his best to make sure all his customers are taken care of. Good luck everyone.

Just a quick note. I have a VPS with JewlzK and am dissapointed.

Roland, you have lost many clients today. This is horrifying, I've had over 15 days of downtime in the last two months!

You should give us some type of refund/moneyback, as the 99.9% 'guarantee' , has not been met!

Shikhir,

I do think you are a bit overreacting if you have read the rest of the thread... Roland will be back in a few hours to discuss such monetary compensation, which is the only thing I honestly don't have the authorization to do without him here, or else you guys would be taken care of. Just sit tight while we get your VPS back up, Shikhir, and Roland will discuss refunds upon his return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back