• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

James, you've gone too far this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@vongst: I read your previous post wrong, I thought you meant you neg repped me, I think you mean you got -repped also, or am i interpreting this all wrong.
I got -rep'ed too. Some F-W guy was here, and rather than explaining himself, he decides to -rep hamster's supporters :p So I'd think he can't defend himself. Poor lil' thing :D

Last edited:
Because hamster is so cool we can back him up he must know not to mess with his gang. We got yo back man don't worry :)

I've noticed that Jonny, maybe James has wimped out and can't face the truth? :lol:

I've noticed that Jonny, maybe James has wimped out and can't face the truth? :lol:
My exact thoughts... Maybe the OP is right here.
If it's anything to do with age, my thoughts of him has plumited, since I'm 16 myself.

My exact thoughts... Maybe the OP is right here.
If it's anything to do with age, my thoughts of him has plumited, since I'm 16 myself.

You're only 16???? :eek: I would've never guessed! You are very professional for your age. :) :wave:

[x10]Brandon;1005412 said:
Because hamster is so cool we can back him up he must know not to mess with his gang. We got yo back man don't worry :)

Since when did Freewebspace.net become so street-smart? :lol:

Reminds me of when I got neg rep every day or two.

err...

James, I know from the past owns or runs or is part of lot of free-hosts... there was a time when I used to just sign-up for hosting by him.. but now I don't know which ones he runs and which ones he used to run or whats the case.

WebsitesNetwork, I believe James was part of their service/site before leaving.. I don't know why he left.. nor do i want to know, hopefully free-space.net is his permanent free service site..

See what I mean, why don't you explain this situation James? Is there a reason for the stupid reply, or is it because you don't want to publicly disclose things?

Disclose what? If you can read properly you will see that the OP is complaining about absolutely nothing.

No i'm pretty sure somethings up.
You leaving no response on the matter to be honest shows you hiding on the situation.

Gossipers! You can speculate, but what you have here is a bunch of ranting which doesn't make sense and I don't find anything which is worthy of a response. Only thing I recall is TrumP swearing at me in a violently vulgar manner after posting this thread! So, no I have nothing more to add to this silly thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back