• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

James, you've gone too far this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to be honest, with replies like that and what I've read those 'speculations' are a reality.
If you have nothing to add, you do so. I'll have my opinion.

Gossipers! You can speculate, but what you have here is a bunch of ranting which doesn't make sense and I don't find anything which is worthy of a response. Only thing I recall is TrumP swearing at me in a violently vulgar manner after posting this thread! So, no I have nothing more to add to this silly thread.

LMAO, I find this a bit funny, you keep replying but say you've nothing to reply to such a silly thread.. then why do you make silly replies? Come on man, if you were profressional enough, the smart thing to do is not to reply at all and not say something silly like "Its good to be famous", think about what message you imply..

Its good not to joke when someone is saying you, as a webhost is discriminating against a age group.. in this case "little kids" around 16 years old...

Its good not to joke when someone is saying you, as a webhost is discriminating against a age group.. in this case "little kids" around 16 years old...

This is where one distinguishes silly people in this thread. Where's the concrete evidence that says I discriminate against 16 year olds? You're just assuming based on the OP's post. No evidence, no case. We have talented 15 year olds moderating the forums at free-space.net - and they were chosen by me! Get your facts straight before even attempting to grudge!

ouch, get my facts straight? I don't know the facts, you know why? Because the other side has given their view, I haven't yet to receive yours.

I read the first few pages of thread and saw they all said something about you not liking 16-year-olds, and I've yet to hear anything other than that post above me..

You can have explained whats going on instead of replying simplying about being silly or whatever the bloody case...

Just be straight-forward man, no one is gruding or blaming you, we just want to know whats going on with our old time fellow member james..

In the hosting industry, you should know what you're implying when you call someone a "15 year old kid", unless you're telling me you're not in it?

And what part of this sounds right?
Pathetic...absolutly PATHETIC, he must not be 15, he must be 8!

-Jake

Your awesome and absolutely talented moderator with great logic, eh?

And to whoever left rep saying: "but ur opinion is worthless". My opinion on the matter is being left to my self due to it being my OWN opinion. So in a matter of fact, it is worthless to you. You should stop trolling and grow up.

In the hosting industry, you should know what you're implying when you call someone a "15 year old kid", unless you're telling me you're not in it?

And what part of this sounds right?

Your awesome and absolutely talented moderator with great logic, eh?

This is where you went total.. :knockedou

What's wrong with calling somebody a kid? You are a kid, 15 year old kid. Since when is calling somebody a "kid" an age discrimination issue? :lol: Fact is you have absolutely no justification for starting this thread. Rather silly really. The fact you reacted this way shows you have a self inferior complex because of your age.

"In the hosting industry"? You make rules for the hosting industry now? :p

Yes Jake is talented, but unfortunately he isn't a moderator at the moment.

This is where you went total.. :knockedou

What's wrong with calling somebody a kid? You are a kid, 15 year old kid. Since when is calling somebody a "kid" an age discrimination issue? :lol: Fact is you have absolutely no justification for starting this thread. Rather silly really. The fact you reacted this way shows you have a self inferior complex because of your age.

"In the hosting industry"? You make rules for the hosting industry now? :p
There would be nothing wrong with calling someone a 'kid' if they actually was a kid. In a matter of fact he is a teenager or a 'young adult'. If I was called a 'kid', I would be offended by it and obviously so is hamster. That last sentence in the first paragraph just shows how you actually feel about the young age. A 'self inferior complex'. I think you're the one who needs to grow up here and act proffesional. Stop acting like a 'kid'.

There would be nothing wrong with calling someone a 'kid' if they actually was a kid. In a matter of fact he is a teenager or a 'young adult'. If I was called a 'kid', I would be offended by it and obviously so is hamster. That last sentence in the first paragraph just shows how you actually feel about the young age. A 'self inferior complex'. I think you're the one who needs to grow up here and act proffesional. Stop acting like a 'kid'.

You can grow your own definition of a "kid" if you want, I seriously do not care. Kid is an informal way to describe a "young person". You can tell people to act professional when you know how to spell the word properly too. People who have nothing to say always add stuff like what you just did... Tells me a lot about you too. :knockedou

Good luck to everyone with a grudge!

You can grow your own definition of a "kid" if you want, I seriously do not care. Kid is an informal way to describe a "young person". You can tell people to act professional when you know how to spell the word properly too. People who have nothing to say always add stuff like what you just did... Tells me a lot about you too. :knockedou

So you were being informal and casual when flaming a competitor free web host on your own free web host forum?

Right, you say it's an informal way of calling someone a young person? By that, I'd say 10-. Obviously we all have our views but being knocked back pubicly and being called a kid is degrading whatever the situation is. By being called a kid in an environment like this isn't informal it's used as an insult. Simple as.

Your point makes no sense. People who have nothing to say add stuff like I did? If I had nothing to say then clearly I wouldn't say anything to start of with? Tells you what? That I don't like people judging people on their age? Come on James.

My definition of a kid is someone who is immature in their mental state, NOT their looks or biological. Jonny` and Hamster are nowhere near kids, In my short space of time here, I honestly thought they where at least 20 minimum.

Either way, is this going anywhere to an apology at least?

I don't really need an apology if he can't bear to give it, but I'd like that thread on free-space.net to be cleaned up.

I want that thread cleaned up as well because I was mentioned in there as a person who gives "comical and unfounded accusations" and basically, a liar.

And apparently, we are

Silly tossers.

Well, James, I have to say I used to admire you a lot. I used to look up to when I joined WSNW as a staff member. That all changed when you left and started verbally attacking your old host and even sending a spy to so as to gain more evidence to go against your rival host. Such acts, I must say, are extremely childish and it really tells us more about you as a person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I gotta agree, this is a simply pointless argument, just like where James was flaming about hamster in that other post. Just...uh...start being nice?

This topic is so amusing, James should/could have ended this topic long-time ago, he could have simple stated there was a mis-understanding or state the obvious instead of going in circles and getting into new topics, from "kid" calling to "hosting industry" rules..

Did i mention old WSNW members jumped in on james? I don't takes sides, but i feel James shouldn't get mad and start throwing rocks at the wrong people, just explain your stance and finish, don't keep it going theres no need to argue with other members, what your doing now is "JUSTIFYING" your actions, honestly, even if you do that some WSNW members will say the other...

Just say apology to whoever you need to, and clean up this thread please, because if someone searches "James" pretty sure this topic will come up first..

For those who feel offended by James, just drop it honestly, this is like 20 people jumping on James, no need, if you don't agree with his style of hosting, or the way he views things, don't go with him, period.

Last edited:
Yes Jake is talented, but unfortunately he isn't a moderator at the moment.

Using the word "Pathetic" is only really commen around children aged <12 and childish adults.

So I guess that said alot about you when you said the above quote. :wave:

@Mic, James always attacks everything, hes one of the biggest trolls on these forums, He dont post much now so you dont see it. But;
He is always attacking people

FWS kids

Using the word "Pathetic" is only really commen around children aged <12 and childish adults.

So I guess that said alot about you when you said the above quote. :wave:

@Mic, James always attacks everything, hes one of the biggest trolls on these forums, He dont post much now so you dont see it. But;
He is always attacking people

:lol: I won't even bother 'attacking' this one. Can't even spell common, not to mention making sense! :knockedou Yes I always comment on something which is foolish or incorrect, so if you happen to be a constant victim, i'm so sorry - I only speak the truth!

For those who feel offended by James, just drop it honestly, this is like 20 people jumping on James, no need, if you don't agree with his style of hosting, or the way he views things, don't go with him, period.

Someone speaks some sense there. If I may make a correction, it's about 20 wild kids jumping on James, because they have nothing better to do. Anybody with sense reading this thread will see what kind of fools you are. </thread> for me.

:wave:

There you go again James. Pointless -----ing, actually it's the other way round. They'll see the un-proffesional, discriminating person you actually are.

For the record, I don't feel offended by James, nothing was said to me or what I've done. I'm simply putting my opinion across for the younger webmasters on here. We don't need people like James being like he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back