• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Its HOT but I hate it

I dont have a basement at my house. Also most of our house is glass so its hard to close it up. We are due to get airconditioning before this summer which is good, Not $12,000 later

Australian houses tend not to have basements :) Maybe some of the very old ones do, but I can't say I have ever seen one.

i agree Jan. basements..... i have seen one in my life tim (Mind you im only 14)

It was at my old houdr, out next door neigbers had one.... transformed into a bedroom :)

eugeneotsuka said:
People, hot? Never in the basement! Bring the Laptop down and sit or lay on the bed. About 22 C without A/C but when it gets really hot 32C+ We turn on the A/c its 15C-20C Yes yes it is very cold.

And if you Havnt Got A Laptop, Or have A ----ty Old P4 1.2Ghz, with 356mb RAM. Set your desktop up in the basment :)

Craig said:
Basements rrock, I use ours as a gym.
LUCKY! oh.... basemnt - attic = different?
that means ii have never seen a bassment? :-O

My gym is located on the verandah, my treadmill in in my room lol.....

JesseGraham said:
LUCKY! oh.... basemnt - attic = different?
that means ii have never seen a bassment? :-O
:confused2

A basement (cellar) is the foundation of the building... an attic is directly below the roof.

Back