• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Its HOT but I hate it

i remember once, a few years back. I was in year 7 and it was 45 Degree's Cesious, and we had a Fun run on...... people where like crying cause they didnt want to do the run LOL!

In Melbourne It gets hot in summer and cold in winter, At the moment we have our heating system on 24/7, We are due to get a cooling system soon in our new house.

My hold house was fully Air Condidtioned which was great, Every room you could set your own climate. You need that in Melbourne

Cold? In Australia? Does it ever get cold in Australia?

http://www.melbourneontheweb.com/essential_info/climate.shtml

^^^ 40F... I don't think so... :)

Edit: Now that I examine that chart more closely I see that it doesn't get very warm there either. I might move to Melbourne. It seems very temperate. Why am I now doubting this chart's accuracy...

Edit:
Melbourne is seldom unbearably cold or unbearably hot
from http://www.melbourneaustralia.org/climate.html

I gess the first chart is accurate.

Last edited:
It snows in some areas in Australia. Average winter weather is about 12 degrees, and reaches 3-4 degrees at night.

You guys havent experienced a 47C (Yes, fourty seven)day in Sydney before havent you (Boxing day '05).

nigelwong said:
Average winter weather is about 12 degrees, and reaches 3-4 degrees at night.
3C? That's not even freezing! :lol:

Get back to me when it's -40

Craig said:
How do you people sleep in these temps? 47C, thats not nice thats hell.
I think the Brits were thinking of that when they made it into their own personal penal colony.

Craig said:
How do you people sleep in these temps? 47C, thats not nice thats hell.
I am estimating that is about 110F, that is hot. If it got that hot here I would be inside with the AC set at 73F (approx 22 - 23C).

People, hot? Never in the basement! Bring the Laptop down and sit or lay on the bed. About 22 C without A/C but when it gets really hot 32C+ We turn on the A/c its 15C-20C Yes yes it is very cold.

Back