• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

is liquidweb good?

Hey,

Liquid Web own their own facilities and their team is great, they're fantastic people to deal with! Remind me of a family :D

[DWH]Yuxuan;993257 said:
Check the date guys, it's been dead for almost a year now.

I'd say a rule needs to be implemented of a thread over X days old cannot be replied to/re-opened unless requested by a moderator with a valid reason. Its rather pointless to have people reply to a thread thats a year old...

Back before GeekLayer turned to 100% VPS, we had our shared/reseller clients on a LiquidWeb server. Overall, pretty good - support response times were a bit slower than I would have liked, but that's really the only downfall of the service. Their expensive, but if you're looking for someone who will manage a full server for you at a not super-overpriced rate, LiquidWeb isn't by any means a bad choice.

Liquidweb is great. If you dont need much resources, you may consider asmallorange also.

Out of the overselling hosts, hostgator is good.

Back