• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

interesting about all 4 letter GK domains...

Originally posted by Raihan
is it a secret or can u tell me
It has been told all over this thread (well, the first page or two).

Seriously speaking, though, do keep in mind that this type of action is like driving away somebody else's car whose owner happened to leave it unlocked with the keys in the car at his home.

Okay...500 domains? A lot if you ask me. Why should he care? If you get actual traffic, then he can just take back the domain, and send it to some 'portal' site (ie. clickheretofind.com), and he can make some moola. I find it pointless to get one of these domains, because I am doubting they will be re-newed.

Originally posted by Cyber
but this is the internet, not a car!
Originally posted by LeX
Seriously speaking, though, do keep in mind that this type of action is like driving away somebody else's car whose owner happened to leave it unlocked with the keys in the car at his home.

Where do I get one of em four letter gk domains at cause someone on AIM im me and told me it and he didnt tell me! So I would like to know! :)

Just add one to your domain list at mydomain.com and it's yours.

The same way got mine.

I didn't understand it much except when someone told me about it on AIM but still had ask what it was and all! I have a hard time understanding and etc. :(

All right, listen up.

Originally posted by MarlboroCowboy
Just 4 letters bro? with gk in it? Just wondering oh ya just .com or can it be .net or .org as well?
Posted by Cyber
all 4 letter domains starting with GK have been registered by the same person, but never developed. The nameservers are all set to mydomain.com.
Which means that all you have to do is add an empty domain name to your account at MyDomain and you have control of it as long as the nameservers are pointed to mydomain.
Posted by Phrozen
not .net or .org though.
So that means no .net or .org domains were registered and pointed to mydomain by the registeree (is that how you call 'em?).

See? All you had to do was browse the first two pages and you have all the answers to your questions. Not very hard to do is it?

Oh my ----in word... Just read a few posts above, it tells you all you need to know.

Back