• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

im after some advice please.

i have payed this logic-hosting.net for a service for a year, & now he has took it away from me after a couple of months, for no reason what so ever, hes in the wrong, hes broken my/our contract.

Actually, he did not break his contract. Look at this bit from their TOS (Contract)

Logic-Hosting also reserves the right to suspend, terminate, or cancel services at our sole discretion without a refund.

http://logic-hosting.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=1

So once again, still nothing you can legally do, as you agreed to that when you signed up, meaning they are allowed to do it.

And the saga of Maleek continues haha.. this man has so many domains and companie startups, non that seem to last more then a few months :(.

this is true, but did you notice to look at the date it was updated?

Written by Maleek Somersall
Wednesday, 01 August 2007

:fangel:

anyway, i have gave him some hassle & finaly got intouch with him, after a long conversation etc, he gave me back my space, not sure if its the correct amount & bandwidth, but im going to give him a second try, as i have nothing to loose, as long as i keep my space, but in the mean time im looking for another provider, ill keep my eyes & ears on this forum, i admit jumping the gun with this deal from maleek, i should have searched & researched more before.

Actually, he did not break his contract. Look at this bit from their TOS (Contract)

http://logic-hosting.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=1

So once again, still nothing you can legally do, as you agreed to that when you signed up, meaning they are allowed to do it.

Last edited:
See, it backfired mate :p I'm sorry to say it as no one likes scammers etc, but i really feel it would be better to live and learn from this one.

Maybe this forum should have a topic where all the scammers are reported.
This way new people won't make these mistakes anymore....

Maybe something like more than 5 or so threads about the bad hosting before he ends up in the 'bad hosting' area ?!?!?!?

Kind regards,
PaulP.

Maybe a scammers one - and stealing from AMC 'An eye for an eye makes the whole world Blind' but you finally get the git!

Maybe something like more than 5 or so threads about the bad hosting before he ends up in the 'bad hosting' area ?!?!?!?

That's a great idea, however it would be quite easy for a few users to ruin a hosts reputation with a few false reports. I think its best left up to the user to decide whom to go with, especially here on FWS a simple search will show you different users behavior around the forums..

hes took it away again..

i so want to kick is mot*** fuc**** ars*

who can point me into the direction of finding his personal info?

or even getting some revenge?

hes took it away again..

i so want to kick is mot*** fuc**** ars*

who can point me into the direction of finding his personal info?

or even getting some revenge?

I'm afraid swearing won't help you out, neither will revenge. :) The only thing you can do is try to make a better choice when it comes to selecting your new hosting provider.

Back