• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

im after some advice please.

m^ke

hi there, i have not been on this forum for some time..

in regards to this thread i started a while ago:

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2190202

i got space from "Logic-Hosting"

now i realy think hes trying to back out of the deal we have. reasons being...:

1, the seller has asked on many occasions to "borrow money from me"
2, the seller is always trying to get money from me.
3, hes even said he needs to get money to pay for his server.
4, today he has said i have gone over this month bandwidth, when i clearly have not, hes trying again to get money from me.

i fear im going to loose my space very soon, what are my options?

i still have all the paypal emails etc etc, from payment, & dates, i even have a picture of the seller himself.

so basically what options do i have?

thanks, michael.

but what about my money? i stand to loose out. i refuse to "forget" & loose my money..

im currently disputing this matter via paypal, so im hoping they can sort things out..

but anything else i can do?

Logic-host is owned by a very horrible person, who has owned many hosts before hand.

Once many people have brought his packages, he sells his host, leaving the new owner to deal with the mess (He oversells).

You WILL lose everything, it's happened 3 times that I know of so far, and all the times it has ended with the clients losing out, and him making all the money.

Plus, you wont get a penny of your money back, it was hosting, so you have no standing with paypal.

All in all, if it's too good to be true, it always is, and you have learn't the hard way. Get a new host, you wont get anything back from him but abuse.

but what about my money? i stand to loose out. i refuse to "forget" & loose my money..

im currently disputing this matter via paypal, so im hoping they can sort things out..

but anything else i can do?

Just saw the paypal thing:

You will not win, it's virtual goods, not covered by their protection policy.

ok, so what about my bank account? i pay for extra benefits, mabe im covered in there some where..

You bank may be able to investigate the transaction however, if you are outside of your money back period there might not be much they can do for you either. Sorry to see you go through so much maybe you should take a look at hosting packages from other companies around.

so what your saying is, i have to take matters into my own hands & kick his sorry little arse?

this can easly be done. time to call in some favours & have this guy owned..

so what your saying is, i have to take matters into my own hands & kick his sorry little arse?

this can easly be done. time to call in some favours & have this guy owned..

That will sort a lot out. Probably even get you jail.
If you want to sort him out, do it right. Go through the proper channels and just hire Jan. :D

m^ke, seriously, just switch hosts. It's not worth the pain. Just take it as a lesson learned, and move on - and do more research in the future.

Find out his address and sign him up for a lot of "free offers", order him a few pizzas while you're at it and round it off by sending him a piece of dog ---- in a ziploc bag. Works every time!

quick update, i have lost my space, its gone.

i have been to my solicitors today, they have asked me to provide them with contact details etc from the hosting, apparently he has to provide this infomation to me.

if he fails to provide me this info, then my solicitors can inform TAX & VAT place "i forget the company thingy they said" who will then put him under scrutinize, & pass the relevant info to my solicitor. who will then start things moving.

looks like im in for alot of fun... :classic2: all done for free of course...

haha, how can things backfire? i have done absolutely nothing wrong. & i have kept the logs for everything.

i have payed this logic-hosting.net for a service for a year, & now he has took it away from me after a couple of months, for no reason what so ever, hes in the wrong, hes broken my/our contract.

this punk is going to get what he deserves.

& i love it, as i dont have to pay a penny, with all the "no win no fee" business, it makes things like this very easy.

My advice: be careful . These things can backfire SO easily.

AMC

They are not a legally registered company, sorry to p*ss on your fire, but there is nothing your solicitor can legally do, apart from send them a letter.

They are not legally bound by anything, as they are not legal. They will not provide their address, and they will not provide anything other than you have from them now.

The owner goes under the name of John or Maleek, both of which are not his real name, so you do not even know that.

Back