• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

If you want to know where your site ranks...

conkermaniac

VIP
NLC
I will review your site for you. Note that this is NOT one of those regular "post your URL and I will give you comments" type of review. Instead, I will give you a very simple rating using this criteria:

Information: 30 points
Colors: 20 points
Other Formatting: 10 points
Speed/Ads (if applicable): 10 points
Interactivity: 10 points

Overall: 100 points total

No comments or anything...Just these 6 scores and the final rating. This is to help you compare yourself to other websites and see how good your are against many other websites in various categories.

conkermaniac,

I thought you were supposed to review our sites? Come on? I wanna know what you think! I am sure other people do also!

I don't live in the same time zone as you guys, sorry. Therefore, I was asleep while you guys made all those posts. :)

I'll get started with Deeplist in my next post.

I can´t wait until I get my website up... probably be a week from now, earlier if I am lucky. I´ll ask you for a review, and if I see low marks I know what to improve.

EmuWorld

Information: 20 (not enough ROMs! too many links to EmuNetwork)
Colors: 20
Other Formatting: 9 (dead link)
Speed/Ads: 9
Interactivity: 5

If EmuNetwork is also part of your site, please reply to me. As far as I see, I believe EmuNetwork just to be the host of your EmuWorld site, but if I'm wrong, please correct me! It lowered the score in Info and Interactivity.

Overall: 83%

Originally posted by conkermaniac
Deeplist.com

Information: 25
Colors: 20
Other Formatting: 10
Speed/Ads: 9
Interactivity: 10

Overall: 94%
any points deducted for spelling sponsor "sponcer"?

Conker maniac your reviews are not that bad. Too bad my site isn't finnished for you to review. Will you be doing these reviews for a long time or for a short while?

I'm one of the webmasters of emunetwork too, and we're one network, thats why I have links to emunetwork. And about the ROMs, we just opened for 1 day or so, so please don't look at that yet.

I will be doing this for quite a while...or at least until a moderator shuts down this thread (which I don't think is likely).

SWAT3 Network

Information: 20
Colors: 17
Other Formatting: 4
Speed/Ads: 7
Interactivity: 7

Overall: 73%

You are on the right track. In information, you lost lots of points because of your unfinished site. I think you can understand that. However, I think you could have been a little more creative with the menus. Just using text doesn't really cut it. Try using images or at least a different font. It looks bland right now. Also, your forums need major customization. Otherwise, good luck!

Just wanted to give some feedback in case you wanted it.

Back