• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

If you want to know where your site ranks...

Originally posted by conkermaniac

Wow...that's a pretty disturbing site... ;)

Info: 27
Colors: 19 (too much black space)
Other: 8 (that box in the middle is too small)
Speed/Ads: 10
Interactivity: 8

Overall: 92%

A disturbed site for a disturbed girl! :D ;)

Thanks for my review, conkermaniac :).

I have this thing about small sites... I hate really big sites, so I made it small :D .

Thanks again! :eek:

Turd Streaks

Info: 25 (insulting and perverted, should have warning page :p)
Colors: 19
Other: 10
Interactivity: 8 (a Network54 board doesn't cut it)

Another Great Teacher Onizuka Fansite:

Info: 28
Other: 6 (too "busy", cut down on items, go for better org.)
Speed/Ads: 9
Interactivity: 9

Overall: 83%

thanks!

Blackclouds.tk

Info: 22
Images: 17 (too plain, not very many images for anything, great logo!)
Other Formatting: 5 (is it just me or is the page totally on the right side? nothing but green on the left)
Interactivity: 9 (nice "response" type form feature! points for originality!)

Overall: 82%

Well,
I did get a B lol, thank you and the reasons for not so many images is loading time. I have everything down to the minimal amount so I can keep the loading time down to a key. and everything being on the right side is there because of a design :) and if you look closely to the background you will see that it isn't just a color but a design :) and thanks for the comment.

Originally posted by top dogg
http://www.westcoast2k.cjb.net

can u review if u got time thanx

Perfect chance for me to post the limitations:

- NO CJB REDIRECTS
- NO .COM.KG REDIRECTS
- NO GEOCITIES SITES
- NO KILIO/SPACEPORTS/NETFIRMS SITES
- AVOID .TK REDIRECTS, IF POSSIBLE

If these rules are not followed, your request for a review will be IGNORED. I'll have this notice up on the main post soon.

heh.. :p are you talking about my texts? u think if i make it a grey colour would it be better?

Turd Streaks

Info: 25 (insulting and perverted, should have warning page :p)
Other: 10
Interactivity: 8 (a Network54 board doesn't cut it)

ha ha ha ha!! did you get laid before you reviewed my site?
thats pretty generous for my crappy site....

Sorry, but I don't see the design. I checked your source code...nothing there either. Am I missing something? :confused:

Its the background. the background isn't just a color its a scheme of different colors! and ways, .com.kg isn't really redirects, as I have signed up for one and it asked for the hosting info.

Thanks top dogg! Here's the review for Westcoast2k:

Info: 28 (too many things link to off-site stuff...namely geocities)
Colors: 20
Other: 8 (in some parts, frame does get annoying; also try not to make new windows from menu links)
Speed/Ads: 8 (some links lead to pages FULL of ads)
Interactivity: 7 (score will be raised if you give me the non .cjb link to your forums)

Overall: 92% (score can be raised...read comment for Interactivity)

no offence man, but this aint a very accurate test, this is just your oppinion.

though this can be good in some ways, if it were me i would prefer to get a second/third opinion

(dont mean to start a brawl in here but some people do have other opinions)

:p

Well, obviously, that's what this forum is for. If you want multiple opinions, then make a new thread. If you ALSO want my opinion and to compare your site with others, then post here. It's quite simple...

Originally posted by ozefrog
no offence man, but this aint a very accurate test, this is just your oppinion.

though this can be good in some ways, if it were me i would prefer to get a second/third opinion

(dont mean to start a brawl in here but some people do have other opinions)

:p

Yeah, my thought exactly... who makes you the expert? I think most of your reviews are way to high. above 80% means it's a pretty nice site. You rated every site 80% or above, while there are a few sites that really suck.

For example
http://www.btinternet.com/~duranrules/index.htm
80%? no way.

http://www.drcorp.net/
94%???????

I think you're just trying to get more members to your forum (which looks extremely UGLY) in this kind of smart way :mad:
I thought this forum was meant for site reviews, not only this topic. If you want to do reviews, just reply to posts!

If you know where my forum is, then you must be psychic. The one in my signature is not mine.

Below 75: Pathetic webpage
75 - 80: Bad webpage (I have handed out a few of these)
81 - 85: Fair webpage
86 - 90: Average webpage
91 - 95: Good webpage
96 - 100: Excellent webpage

Last edited:
You guys may have INCREDIBLY low standards in schoolwork, but anything below a 90 for me is disasterous. Luckily, I don't get many of those grades. :)

Anyway, Neverm1nd, any site would be better than your site, which is not even accessible. :rolleyes:

You guys may have INCREDIBLY low standards in schoolwork, but anything below a 90 for me is disasterous. Luckily, I don't get many of those grades. :)

Anyway, Neverm1nd, any site would be better than your site, which is not even accessible. :rolleyes:

Anything above an 85% is fine for me. Anything about a 60% is passing in my school.

Back