• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

If you have given 1 billion $$$$????

tandoc said:
moonman, go back under tha pebble you were living under for all this time :d

:( Well fine if you really want me too :(

Not my fault i've been busy, but it's nice to be missed...even if I do get told to go once I show up :p

Give all money to the people of one of the poorest part of World and Pakistan "Tharparkar"

so that they develop themselves ...

Kamal

i would buy bad religions first eps (br, hchbaw, itu, bttk), but iam not sure if 1 billion is enoug for all of em

I would donate a buttload, then I would take a big trip around the world, then I would horde the rest and buy anything I wanted.

I would buy some land (make sure its near the ocean the part facing the Carribean islands, cuba mainly) in Columbia and hire a bunch of guys to become my own personal army. After purchasing a bunch of military equipement (it doesnt have to be brand spankin new, used and old equipement is "ok" for me) I would inform Columbia that the land I own has now seperated and is not part of Columbia. I would make ties with Fidel in Cuba and than slowly take over the rest of Columbia.

After making ties with Cuba (this is so America would hate us too :) ), I would probably just run a big --- drug operation from Columbia to Canada.

thats a crap idea, everyone knows that you need an island to start an army to take over the world, with a big volcano with your face (doctor evil style) on it everyone knows it your island and then invade the US. or just get yourself elected and corrupt the country from the inside out.

ya sure if you want to do things the easy way...come on everybody does that, instead of an island just go for a peice of land in columbia..that way you always got a drug operation to fall back down on!

Back