• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

If you have given 1 billion $$$$????

sandra

If you ahve given 1 billion dollars and asked to sepnd it in one day wat would you do??

any idea????

Let us share the money :biggrin2:

island
mansion on island
heli/boat/cars/bikes
bought a club or two
opened up a cafe
deposited the rest in my bank account :)

The first thing i'd buy is a lot of coffee to keep me awake for the whole day, then go crazy - not sure what i'd get though. But i'd definately donate atleast a few mil to charity.

liposuction.

then buy the brothel near my school, and make that my command center. I would then coordinate a mass nuclear strike on the entire world erradicating it of all problems.

you forgot to bribe the government to change the drinking age to 15 ;) no point having a brothel if you can't legally enter it :p

like i said, to make it my command center for global domination

[edit]

annhilation, rather.

Last edited:
But how are you going to get into your command center if you're underage? ;) Just go buy an island and build an evil empire there

realize being given one billion dollars is an unfathomable dream and highly unrealistic, given that it's one billion ----ing dollars, and go back to sleep.

I'd put it in the bank.

Drop all my hard classes.

Switch majors to something insanely easy.

Just live off it for the rest of my life.

I'd start my own "527", freewebspace.net forum veterans for truth, and buy a lot of network airtime for the next 5 years in the swing states to indoctrinate people into my way of thinking. (I'd pay/order the airtime upfront to meet the 1 day requirement for spending). Of course I'd buy myself some nice things too with maybe $300,000 - $500,000, but the rest goes into ads.

Conscript said:
I'd start my own "527", freewebspace.net forum veterans for truth, and buy a lot of network airtime for the next 5 years in the swing states to indoctrinate people into my way of thinking. (I'd pay/order the airtime upfront to meet the 1 day requirement for spending). Of course I'd buy myself some nice things too with maybe $300,000 - $500,000, but the rest goes into ads.
Following Bush's footsteps I see...

I'd invest in drugs, and quadruple my money, then frame a columbian guy.

Then I'd follow in wojtek's foot steps...except for the cafe thing that's just lame. I'd try a hostile takeover of starbucks.

Last edited:
Back