• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a reseller plan!

It's not that simple, you have full control of the server. Don't blame us when you go running to rackshack's tech support if you screw up the server. :cool:

umm, what do u mean mess up. All they give u is control panel and nothing else. you control everything from there. They're not gonna deliver server to my house so I can mess it up!

Fine, you can make that argument, but you'll be limited to providing the features from the software that rackshack provides, and won't be able to provide any other features without installing any packages. Everything cannot be done through a panel.

Control ?!?
you mean that if I own a dedicated server, I also have access to php.ini and to all the apache moudols (mod_layout........) :confused:

Originally posted by megapuzik
Control ?!?
you mean that if I own a dedicated server, I also have access to php.ini and to all the apache moudols (mod_layout........) :confused:
Yes. You don't own a dedicated server, you lease one. The company that is hosting it still can, if and only if you violate the AUP and the TOS, kick you off, format the HD, and put someone else on it.

Originally posted by Hayama-kun

Yes. You don't own a dedicated server, you lease one. The company that is hosting it still can, if and only if you violate the AUP and the TOS, kick you off, format the HD, and put someone else on it.
ok, thanx !

Sorry Hayuma,
I didn't argue with you I was just asking you how is there to mess up. Anyways why would I touch those php.ini files anyways. I would just create, edit, and delete accounts. I mean I didnt even want to buy dedicated server I just asked was their server good. Anyways I think all hosts in this world are rotten. Some people give prices like I am Bill gates other peple givve prices like I live on the street. I dont know which one to buy now. Listening to ya guys, that means there is no good host. Hmm, anybody know any other hosts that are not high not low price and that have at least 99.5% uptime guarantee!

Ok

Get a server ... give someone you don't know telnet access ( ie : hacker , cracker or just a script kiddie ) - full access - .. then you'll find out ...

Seriously .. if you don't know what your doing ... you could naff it up ... but with a plesk server interface you can't so easy .. but with ensim .. its gives you access to customise web servers ... so you maybe could .... and with plesk .. when u enable ssh .. it gives everyone access to access one elses folder ...

Mind you if you got a cobalt ... thats the v. basic. ..

With plesk?
I dont own plesk and i bet all hosts are greedy. LOL. there is no good host that I have found yet. is there any way to believe to any host?

OK, I need these feature or at leat similar to it!

-30 gb bandwidth/month
-3 gb space
-99.9 % uptime guaraneed
-unlimited domains
-PHP support
-MySQL support
-Control panel for every client (user)
-$60/month

Any help would be appreciated!

yea, I knew them but it says 99.5% uptime. Not 99.9% uptime. So if its 99.5% uptime how much down are they gonna be per week. you know approimately like 10 min, 20 min, 1 hr. etc.

Originally posted by UndercoverHost
OK, I need these feature or at leat similar to it!

-30 gb bandwidth/month
-3 gb space
-99.9 % uptime guaraneed
-unlimited domains
-PHP support
-MySQL support
-Control panel for every client (user)
-$60/month

Any help would be appreciated!

Do u need a master cp ?
How many pop3 mailboxes , auto-responders , forwarding ??
What kindof nameservers setup do u want ?
US or UK server location ??

MC Host [ http://www.mchost.com ]
Cyberwings [ http://www.cyberwings.com ]

And soon i'll be able to offer that ... however i do not offer that much webspace.
only 2gb + 60gb per month data-transfer. -also bandwidth is provided via cogent , more scripting languages & custom made cp.

Last edited:
Do u need a master cp ?
-Yes, of course!

How many pop3 mailboxes , auto-responders , forwarding ??
-100, 100, 100 and thats minnimum!

What kindof nameservers setup do u want ?
ns1.mydomain.com
ns2.mydomain.com If thats what u mean!

US or UK server location ??
I dont care. I live in US so it would be better in us, but I dont care where they are at as long as they have good plans, uptime, and stuff like that!

ok cdudeuk18,
the last site you gaved me (cyberwing) has everythign I need with good prices I like. Now can you tell me are they better than donhost and do they have good support, speed, uptime? Thanks

ok

Cyberwings has everything you need for $40 per month .. except they limit domains ... this will change once the unlimited domains licence comes out from Rackshack.

Back