• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a reseller plan!

Originally posted by UndercoverHost
ok cdudeuk18,
the last site you gaved me (cyberwing) has everythign I need with good prices I like. Now can you tell me are they better than donhost and do they have good support, speed, uptime? Thanks

They use rackshack to rent servers.

Pretty quick ..... Good uptime .. dunno about support ..

umm, could u tell me about subdomains, support languages, etc. It dont have nothing on it!

with plesk it counts domains and sub domains as the same thing

Scripting support should be : perl , php , asp , ssi

Actually I think there are some companies who do give you more than 50GB bandwidth. I don't see why people would go with resellers when they can go with the original company.

Originally posted by Archbob
Actually I think there are some companies who do give you more than 50GB bandwidth. I don't see why people would go with resellers when they can go with the original company.

Cyberwings rents servers ... so its the "original company"

would you be able to offer better than this:

-4gb space
-45gb bandwidth/monthly
-100 domains
-52$/month

?

OK

Our servers which we will be hosting reseller accounts on will be the following specs :

P3 1GHZ , 1 GB Ram , 2 x 36.1 GB SCSI drives [ raid 1 ]

We host 10 Reseller accounts per reseller server.
- We cannot offer more than 2 GB per reseller.

So - we cannot provide 4 GB Space

However , we also provide 60gb per month data-transfer allocation per reseller.

Every reseller can host as many domains/subdomains on your account as you like at no extra cost.

This is all for $420 per year.

There will be NO upgrades available disk space wise.

Additional data-transfer will be charged at $1.50 per GB over limit.

Scripting support : Perl , C , C++ , PHP , ASP , Python , TCL , SSI
Database : MySQL
CP : Custom built [ master cp , end user cp ]

Last edited:
2gb is really small amount of space. 2gb and say I got 20 members all members may only have 100mb space and thats only 20 members! Ohh well, for now since you cant offer more sapce and reseller plans, I'll start with cyberwing!

I think it maybe better you going with Cyberwings ..

It maybe a few weeks before we're online ....

2gb is really small amount of space. 2gb and say I got 20 members all members may only have 100mb space and thats only 20 members! Ohh well, for now since you cant offer more sapce and reseller plans, I'll start with cyberwing!

Well ... to be honest .. if you give your clients 100mb space each ... then to share the quota in that basis ... you'd give them 3gb data-transfer per month each also ... you could get around $10 per month for this ...

$10 x 20 = $200

Question - why do we only give 2gb per reseller and 10 resellers per server with a 36.1gb hd

Answer - We want to provide our resellers with fast servers and connections ... packing the server full of data will not do this. So we set 2gb disk quota per reseller and 10 resellers per server to do this.

IF you really need more space we could setup a dedicated server for around -

$100 setup + $84.95 per month [ Celeron 800mhz , 256mb PC133 sd ram , 20gb ide hard drive , freebsd 4.4 , perl 5.6.x , php 4.1.1 , mysql , webmin , sendmail , apache , bind dns , wu-ftpd or proFTPd. ]

With 60gb monthly data-transfer allocation + 4 IP address.

BUT like i said before .. i suggest going with cyberwing until you need more features and more data-transfer.

Last edited:
hehe, I'll send you 40gb hdd, and you take 20 and me take 20. That way you can give rest of hdd to your customers and I'll take 20 for myself!

BTw, when I have say 100 members is it possible to transfer them and all their data to one of your dedicated servers? Or to 2 dedicated servers?

hehe, I'll send you 40gb hdd, and you take 20 and me take 20. That way you can give rest of hdd to your customers and I'll take 20 for myself!

We currently only use SCSI drives in our own servers.

As for your offer , all servers we will setup will come with hardware owned by us.

BTw, when I have say 100 members is it possible to transfer them and all their data to one of your dedicated servers? Or to 2 dedicated servers?

Well ... its possible .. but that would be a very hard proccess.

How much data ( in MB s ) are will talking about ??

i was a reseller of donhost back when i owned XCSAR Networks its not worth messing around with them they charged my cc for 3 months after i canceled the account 3 days in to the first month of the new three months when i contacted them and asked why they charged my card they said they never got the cancel email so i tryed to get them to refund the money for atleast 2 of the months that would not be used they told me i would have to take them to court. my cc could not do a charge back becuase of it being a company in another country. so stay away from donhost.

Robert

Originally posted by awrobert
i was a reseller of donhost back when i owned XCSAR Networks its not worth messing around with them they charged my cc for 3 months after i canceled the account 3 days in to the first month of the new three months when i contacted them and asked why they charged my card they said they never got the cancel email so i tryed to get them to refund the money for atleast 2 of the months that would not be used they told me i would have to take them to court. my cc could not do a charge back becuase of it being a company in another country. so stay away from donhost.

Robert

Explain what relevence this has on the thread ?

Hi,

We can offer discounts if you pay yearly or customize a plan. We just set up a cutomer with 1 GB disk/12GB transfer for $250/yr. A remarkable deal really.

If you want more bandwidth and space, we can work something out. How about:

3GB space
40 GB bandwidth
Unlimited Domains

$600/yr or $75/mo

Plus no-one else will support your clients 100%. Thtat's right, you will have access to a support center that you can brand your own and has an online manual, FAQ, trouble ticket system (we monitor), server status and more. You concentrate on sales and we do the rest.

NexDog 3gb of space is not alot either for that money. bandwidth is ok, but for now I'll stick with cyberwing since they offer best plans I have found yet.

Back