• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a reseller plan!

Originally posted by UndercoverHost
NexDog 3gb of space is not alot either for that money. bandwidth is ok, but for now I'll stick with cyberwing since they offer best plans I have found yet.

Yup stick with Cyber Wings ..

As for my web server offer to you ::

I would recommend this if you get more than 50 Clients ... as a reseller account is really not for you then.

This server would have around 200 - 300 accounts hosted on it with no problems at all.

AS for the data-transfer / bandwidth limits , here they are ::

60GB per month is included free - additional data-transfer charged at $1.50 per GB over limit
Max Bandwidth your box can get is 10mbps - so possible 3600GB per month @ 100%

OH yeh .. here is the cp

http://www.webmin.com

Last edited:
well, I'll let you know if I ever need your dedicated server! and yeah 1.50 per 1gb of bandwidth is not alot of money since donhsot charges 15 uk pounds for 1 gb of bandwidth. you got good plans which I may probably switch later if I get lot of members! Thanks for cyberwing.com website. :)

Originally posted by UndercoverHost
well, I'll let you know if I ever need your dedicated server! and yeah 1.50 per 1gb of bandwidth is not alot of money since donhsot charges 15 uk pounds for 1 gb of bandwidth. you got good plans which I may probably switch later if I get lot of members! Thanks for cyberwing.com website. :)

Yes we have got plans ... and the reason data-transfer is so cheap is because we get bandwidth from Cogent - and alot of it.

we charge approx. £1.20 per GB

Cyberwings charge $4 per GB per month i think :confused2

but good luck anyway

BTW do u need SSL Hosting ???

Were planning to setup a dedicated ssl server for members for free w/ a 128bit SSL certificate.

Shared SSL that is ;)

Cyberwings are down....lol.

As I can't get to their site, I don't know exactly what they offer. Disk space is reasonably cheap but you want 4 GB? How many clients do you have at the moment? Much better to start off small and work your way up.

Are you ready to give your clients first rate support? Are you ready to support them 100%? Most resellers aren't so that's why we support a reseller's clients anonymously.

cdudeuk18 is talking about services he doesn't even have so he isn't being that constructive as you need a plan now. It's great that he directed you to cyberwings and if they have all you need, even better!

Remember, having a cheap plan isn't the be-all and end-all of providing a good service. BTW our servers are housed at RackSpace. You want good connectivity, just look at their site. They are one of the best (and most expensive) data centers for a reason.

I wish you luck in your search but I wish you'd come to our site and get me on the chat to see if we could work something out.

Originally posted by NexDog
Cyberwings are down....lol.

As I can't get to their site, I don't know exactly what they offer. Disk space is reasonably cheap but you want 4 GB? How many clients do you have at the moment? Much better to start off small and work your way up.

Are you ready to give your clients first rate support? Are you ready to support them 100%? Most resellers aren't so that's why we support a reseller's clients anonymously.

cdudeuk18 is talking about services he doesn't even have so he isn't being that constructive as you need a plan now. It's great that he directed you to cyberwings and if they have all you need, even better!

Remember, having a cheap plan isn't the be-all and end-all of providing a good service. BTW our servers are housed at RackSpace. You want good connectivity, just look at their site. They are one of the best (and most expensive) data centers for a reason.

I wish you luck in your search but I wish you'd come to our site and get me on the chat to see if we could work something out.

I noticed their site was down .. erm ... yes .. cyberwings offer what he wants though.

Actually if you must know the servers / connection are up and running .. but we have more servers to add .. and company to setup .. staff to hire .. site to design ... cp to install ... payment system to setup ... install phone lines .. install business dsl line .. get nominet account .. get gTLD account setup ... also get ripe account so we can get our own IPs .. also price up adding another 1000Mbit ethernet connection ...

ADD >> our servers are located in our own noc.

Last edited:
Wow, seems like you're busy. And your own DC, nice! Best of luck with that. We are always looking for good opportunities. Maybe interested to see what you offer............

Originally posted by NexDog
Wow, seems like you're busy. And your own DC, nice! Best of luck with that. We are always looking for good opportunities. Maybe interested to see what you offer............

How do u mean ??

And yes very busy right now .. adding features to cp ..

Can i contact you via icq or that chat bit on your site .. cos i think that maybe better than a public forum

nexdog, like I said, I like your plans, but prices are too high. I am not 100% sure I will even get alot of customer! I mean if you offered something like this: 4 gb space, 40 gb bandwidth, and at least 30 domains, and under 60 dollars per month then prices would be fair. I have to look into good prices, support, plans, bandwidth, space, and everything else. You got everything except prices! I know its just cause you offer quality hosting, but still too much for me as I dont know if I will have lot of members!

Contact me on chat and I can offer you something. I can't do it over this forum though.........

But we can do something like you are asking...

I think it is better that you start with a small reseller account or go with the other type of reselling [ http://www.interserver.net ] because you won't be losing as much or virtually anything at all if you start small. Is it just me or am I saying nonsense? :confused2

Hi Pyscho,

We do. We don't advertise on site as most people like to pay monthly. If you get me on chat on site or email/PM me, I'll give you a run down. :)

Hayama-kun, you're always talking nonsense :D

Kidding!

Back