• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I love George Bush...

Originally posted by Giancarlo

And what the ---- do you know about the world?

Probably nothing, considering you are the only person who knows anything about the world.

And what the ---- do you know about the world?
and did i say anything about knowing everything there is to know??? nope
and i didn't say that u r not smart

Originally posted by conkermaniac
So explain what they do that makes them a "democracy"? Democracy is technically "government by the people". If people can't even vote for their leaders, how can they make sure they are represented. Do they "hope" that these appointed officials will make the decisions they want?

that is a DUMB statement to compare cyberspace to real-life.

Furthermore, if China is so good, why would millions of Honkies lined up to apply for British passport during the 1997 takeover?

Anyway, china has never been associated with any good deed in international affairs. Their friends are the likes of former USSR, North Korea, Iraq, Yugoslovia (Slovadon Milasevic) and Pakistan. All of them form an evil group headed by China.

Carter - 1977-1980 (1 Term)
Reagan - 1981-1988 (2 Terms)
Bush Sr - 1989-1992 (1 Term)
Clinton - 1993-2000 (2 Terms)

Carter - 1977-1980 (1 Term)
Reagan - 1981-1988 (2 Terms)
Bush Sr - 1989-1992 (1 Term)
Clinton - 1993-2000 (2 Terms)
Carter - 1977-1981 (1 Term)
Reagan - 1981-1989 (2 Terms)
Bush Sr - 1989-1993 (1 Term)
Clinton - 1993-2001 (2 Terms)

Originally posted by allanh

that is a DUMB statement to compare cyberspace to real-life.

Furthermore, if China is so good, why would millions of Honkies lined up to apply for British passport during the 1997 takeover?

Anyway, china has never been associated with any good deed in international affairs. Their friends are the likes of former USSR, North Korea, Iraq, Yugoslovia (Slovadon Milasevic) and Pakistan. All of them form an evil group headed by China.

Slobadov Milosevic (you totally screwed the name up) was not a bad leader. He had corrupt officials, but I will BET that he did not commit any war crimes himself. The prosecutors against him have unreliable proof that he ordered men to be killed. He only commited one "crime" (well, the US would consider this a crime), and that is he didn't listen to America.

Nor is Saddam Hussein a stupid president. He may be evil, but at least he's at least 3 times smarter than the current US or Taiwan president.

Pakistan isn't a necessarily bad country. Israel and the Jews are much worse.

The fact is, 95% (more than 180 countries) of all countries recognize mainland China as the "official government of China." If Taiwan is really the official government, why isn't it in the UN as a country?

Slobadov Milosevic (you totally screwed the name up) was not a bad leader. He had corrupt officials, but I will BET that he did not commit any war crimes himself. The prosecutors against him have unreliable proof that he ordered men to be killed. He only commited one "crime" (well, the US would consider this a crime), and that is he didn't listen to America.

Nor is Saddam Hussein a stupid president. He may be evil, but at least he's at least 3 times smarter than the current US or Taiwan president.

Pakistan isn't a necessarily bad country. Israel and the Jews are much worse.

The fact is, 95% (more than 180 countries) of all countries recognize mainland China as the "official government of China." If Taiwan is really the official government, why isn't it in the UN as a country?

Conk... you are getting more and more irrational. And I can EASILY break your arguments to pieces:

1. Your excuses that all those evils leaders are "great" are just lame to the extreme. None of those people would get any sympathy from any democratic, liberal-minded person.

2. The correction of Slovaden's name spelling does not prove anything. It just proves that you can't make an constructive argument.

3.Not being in the UN not make you not a country, In fact, there are many countries in this world that are NOT in the UN. Furthermore, everyone knows why Taiwan (or Republic of Taiwan) is not in the UN. If you need me to explain it to you, then you are a very very ignorant person.

4. Sure, you won't get me disputing which is the official government of China. PRC is. In fact, you would never find me trying to say that Taiwan is China. Because China is China, Taiwan is Taiwan.

hehe... conk, you claimed that you aren't a Chinese, but I am sure you are lying. Or else you must be hired by China's government or has been monitored by it. No doubt about that.

Last edited:
I'm an American who has realized that Chinese ideals are better, since the 9/11 attacks. Democracy has been proven ineffective, as I say time and time again. Bush is exceeding his powers, and you cannot argue that. He's become a tyrant, not only in his own country, but across the globe. He feels that he has the right to insult other countries, but they don't have the right to get him back. The problems of democracy...The reason those leaders wouldn't get any symptathy is that they don't agree with the liberal's ideas. Think Saddam Hussein is a dictator who gives his people no freedom? Why not look right back at George W. Bush and ask the exact same question?

Taiwan is in the UN...but not as a country. Can you explain THAT?

And that part about China being the official gov't of China...that wasn't directed towards you.

Taiwan is in the UN...but not as a country. Can you explain THAT?

Taiwan is in the UN? I wish! Get your facts right

Last edited:
Originally posted by Jan

Carter - 1977-1981 (1 Term)
Reagan - 1981-1989 (2 Terms)
Bush Sr - 1989-1993 (1 Term)
Clinton - 1993-2001 (2 Terms)

I don't think those are correct.

I'm an American who has realized that Chinese ideals are better, since the 9/11 attacks.

You need help then.

Democracy has been proven ineffective, as I say time and time again.

Prove it for a change.

Bush is exceeding his powers, and you cannot argue that. He's become a tyrant, not only in his own country, but across the globe.

He doesn't insult any countries, he wants peace globally, and wants to defeat terrorism and with people like you around that won't get accomplished.

He feels that he has the right to insult other countries, but they don't have the right to get him back.

He has not been doing that.

The problems of democracy...The reason those leaders wouldn't get any symptathy is that they don't agree with the liberal's ideas. Think Saddam Hussein is a dictator who gives his people no freedom? Why not look right back at George W. Bush and ask the exact same question?

I disagree. And that last statement about comparing Hussein to Bush is seriously messed up. Saddam Hussein murders his own people right infront of his workers so they won't revolt. He even murders his own family.

And that part about China being the official gov't of China

of course China is China. No one is arguing that. And Taiwan is Taiwan.

He feels that he has the right to insult other countries, but they don't have the right to get him back.

Give me any evidence of that, if there is any.

Back