• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I love George Bush...

hey, byrdgirl13

I just had a look at your site. It's nice but there are far too many pop-ups (one for every single page)..... nearly crashed my computer

well, I don't think it's a slip-of-the-tongue. I think he meant it and he's a great person for that.

OMFG Gayowulf! You are so ignorant. Bush is a very intelligent man, and planned what he said in that speech very carefully. You should check your facts next time before you roll your eyes at such a wonderful hero for the U.S.

;)

<offtopic>
allanh - thanks :) , and about the popups - they stop coming up if you minimize the first one. least for me. and i'm trying to find a new host since clawz is down so much (and has a popup for every page).
</offtopic>

...i still wonder how bush managed to become pres... :rolleyes:
Canuckkev - hero? *snicker* uh...what? no...i didn't snicker, no, not at all... hehehe.

Originally posted by conkermaniac
Taiwan's not a country...I doubt it would ever become one either. ;)

well, that's what the Chinese thinks and what they are trying to FORCE people to think like them...

I guess you could say that...But until China accepts defeat, Taiwan can't be a country. Just like the US wasn't a country until 1783, not 1776, like most ignorant Americans think.

Bush may not make everyone happy, but he was the best choice available. That other wimp would have been another Jimmy Carter who was too afraid to do anything. It was because of him (Carter) that we (U.S.) became known as the Paper Tiger (lots of power, fear to use it). If that loud mouthed sore losing competitor had won the Presidency, we would have lost a lot more than the Twin Towers.. Sorry, but there is a line where you stop talking and start bombing....people like him dont know where that line is and do nothing but talk..

As for Bush, he did a helluva lot of good for Texas..

Originally posted by Webdude
Bush may not make everyone happy, but he was the best choice available. That other wimp would have been another Jimmy Carter who was too afraid to do anything. It was because of him (Carter) that we (U.S.) became known as the Paper Tiger (lots of power, fear to use it). If that loud mouthed sore losing competitor had won the Presidency, we would have lost a lot more than the Twin Towers.. Sorry, but there is a line where you stop talking and start bombing....people like him dont know where that line is and do nothing but talk..

As for Bush, he did a helluva lot of good for Texas..

yeah, and it was that wimp Jimmy Carter who broke ties with Taiwan and elected to be China's "friend" in the 70's

Originally posted by allanh

yeah, and it was that wimp Jimmy Carter who broke ties with Taiwan and elected to be China's "friend" in the 70's

That was probably the smartest thing he ever did. China still owns Taiwan.

Originally posted by conkermaniac

That was probably the smartest thing he ever did. China still owns Taiwan.

smart... NOT. US was just kneeling down in front of enemy by doing that. And China does NOT own Taiwan. Conk, if you know anything about Taiwan, you would know that it has its own President, army, legislation, land and population. Those and all the elements required for the definition of a "country".

and if you want a debate on this issue , I am more than happy to debate with you in a fortnight's time when I am less busy.

Originally posted by allanh

smart... NOT. US was just kneeling down in front of enemy by doing that. And China does NOT own Taiwan. Conk, if you know anything about Taiwan, you would know that it has its own President, army, legislation, land and population. Those and all the elements required for the definition of a "country".

and if you want a debate on this issue , I am more than happy to debate with you in a fortnight's time when I am less busy.

Do you know ' One Country, Two Systems '?
That why Taiwan has its own president.

Taiwan is a part of China :D

I'm on conkermaniac's side.

Since when did Taiwan get its independence? I could claim a piece of land and call it a country. I can make myself president and create an army. Does that make my piece of land a country? Absolutely not! Taiwan is still careful to officially declare their independence because they know if they do; well, China will have its nuclear weapons. They could wipe out the entire population of Taiwan, for Heaven's sake, and still have enough to destroy Washington D.C., Philadelphia, New York, and San Francisco.

I have heard that Japanese government gave a warning to China not to develope nuclear weapons. Otherwise, they will do the same. ( Afraid of China :eek: )

I couldn't even stand the thought of having Gore in office... don't mention it to me. The US would still be deep in recession, and China would of invaded Taiwan. If Gore was elected.

Bush on the other hand has done a superb job.

Since when did Taiwan get its independence? I could claim a piece of land and call it a country. I can make myself president and create an army. Does that make my piece of land a country? Absolutely not! Taiwan is still careful to officially declare their independence because they know if they do; well, China will have its nuclear weapons. They could wipe out the entire population of Taiwan, for Heaven's sake, and still have enough to destroy Washington D.C., Philadelphia, New York, and San Francisco.

Did you know it takes 12 hours for China to load up one nuclear missile and by the time it does, its silos would be destroyed by long range US Crusiers. Taiwan is independent from the PRC.

Do you know what kind of crap the Chinese Airforce has? MiG-19s and MiG-21s... completely useless against F-16s. The Chinese Army is even more pathetic with thousands of old rusted T-55s and T-62s.

You better check the facts before making assumptions.

Back