• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I love George Bush...

Originally posted by Giancarlo

He doesn't insult any countries, he wants peace globally, and wants to defeat terrorism and with people like you around that won't get accomplished.

He insulted my country!

What a spit in the face of my country and all those in favour of free trade to want to impose tarriffs on imported steel!

I am outraged, insulted, and furious.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I don't think those are correct.

Then you better check again! Or are the Elections held on New Years Eve and the winner announced at midnight? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Toefur

He insulted my country!

What a spit in the face of my country and all those in favour of free trade to want to impose tarriffs on imported steel!

I am outraged, insulted, and furious.

Toefur, that's different. The insults that countries like China, Iraq, North Korea make are of invasion of neighbouring countries without any valid reason except for expansion of territory and greed.

The "insults" that you mentioned are no where near the scale of those. Just think about it, without US, this whole planet will be under the ruling of people like Saddam Hussein , Jiang Zheming or Adolf Hitler.

It is true that US is not a perfect country , but the benefit it brings to this world far outweighs its misdeeds

Last edited:
When was the last time China, North Korea, or for that matter, Iraq; tried to invade a foreign country?

If we're going to start bringing up the past like that... let's talk about America... :biggrin2:

When was the last time China, North Korea, or for that matter, Iraq; tried to invade a foreign country?

If we're going to start bringing up the past like that... let's talk about America... :biggrin2:

dont you know that China is shooting missiles during Taiwan's elections? And China has been helping North Korea and Khmer Rouge during the 60's?

Don't you know that North Korea is building nuclear weapons and ready to invade democratic South Korea any moment?

Don't tell me you don't know about Gulf War....

Originally posted by allanh

dont you know that China is shooting missiles during Taiwan's elections? And China has been helping North Korea and Khmer Rouge during the 60's?

Don't you know that North Korea is building nuclear weapons and ready to invade democratic South Korea any moment?

Don't tell me you don't know about Gulf War....

As I said, this was in the past.

Gulf War was in the past; so at this present moment in time it cannot be said that Iraq is trying to invade another country. (That certainly doesn't mean they don't want to; but it just means it can't be said that they are trying to now).

Who did China shoot missiles at? Did it hit anywhere in Taiwan? No? Have China actually made any move that could be considerered an 'invasion'? I don't think so.

After all, China has a legitimate claim to Taiwan (which I don't agree with, btw), but they havn't tried to invade them, such as it were.

How do you know North Korea is ready to invade South Korea? Or I suppose you're a top goverment aide are you? :chinese2:

Personally, I'm just waiting for America to invade Iraq... :biggrin2: :bandit2: :chinese2:

just some example:
PRC -> Tibet
North Korea -> South Korea
Iraq -> Kuwait
After all, China has a legitimate claim to Taiwan
I disargree. The PRC never have and will never have Taiwan. The island belong to the ROC. ROC is the legitimate government of China since 1911!!!! The ROC, one of the creator the UN, was recognized as the legitimate of China until the late 70s and early 80s. That ended when the US wanted to create better relationships with the mainlaind.
they havn't tried to invade them, such as it were
but they did attempt to invade in 1950 after the ROC moved off the mainland to Taiwan, but the US 7th fleet prevented this

Originally posted by wm2k1

just some example:
PRC -> Tibet
North Korea -> South Korea
Iraq -> Kuwait

As I keep saying; these things are in the past.

As things stand right now; these countries do not even appear as they are attempting to invade another country.

Got it?

Which is why I referred to the past... if we're going to lay things on these countries about the past; let's get stuck into America, Britian, everywhere.

I am not saying these countries do not pose threats; but at this current moment in time... none of them have tried invading another country for YEARS.

... none of them have tried invading another country for YEARS.
...oh really?
N Korea and S Korea are still offically at war
the north is massing their army to invade for years, but they can't because of the US and south army is defending the border between the north
the north is also funding terrorist acts to attack the heart of the south

-Iraq invading Kuwait was fairly recent

-the PRC talks of aggression is so close to an act of declaring war
(actually the war haven't even ended betwen the PRC and ROC yet, been going on since the 30s)

Originally posted by wm2k1

...oh really?
N Korea and S Korea are still offically at war
the north is massing their army to invade for years, but they can't because of the US and south army is defending the border between the north
the north is also funding terrorist acts to attack the heart of the south

-Iraq invading Kuwait was fairly recent

-the PRC talks of aggression is so close to an act of declaring war
(actually the war haven't even ended betwen the PRC and ROC yet, been going on since the 30s)

... none of them have tried invading another country for YEARS.

Let me tell you about the North Korean Military, it absorbs 35% of the GDP, and has masses of crappy equipiment. No way it could possibly invade the South.

Back