• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I invented a new drinking game last night

Toefur

Two Sheds
NLC
I was undertaking a three hour trek home, along empty deserted highways. And I suggested for a drinking game that, each time a car passed us, that we would take one mouthful of... drink.

This deserted highway at 2 in the morning quickly became, only moments after my holy proclamation, quite a busy little thoroughfare. Well, that was kind of annoying, to be honest. I thought it was a clever invention of a game, though.

What fun little games have you invented?

When I say a three hour trek, I mean... as in, walking. But, you know... still probably not safe to do. But, er. Anyway. :)

Drink driving is just something I'd never even joke about, it's too ----ed up.

I'm so confused. You drink now? :p

I invented a drinking game, but you really have to be Canadian to get it. It's called Coach's Corner.

Basically, on Saturday nights when Hockey Night in Canada is on, the first intermission of the first game features a segment called Coach's Corner, with Don Cherry. Now most of us have grown up watching Don Cherry and are very familiar with his mannerisms. Therefore, we developed a system of taking shots whenever he does them over the course of his program.

Take a shot when:

- He begins the show showing his tie
- His voice cracks
- He mispronounces someone's name
- He makes a blatantly pro-Toronto Maple Leafs comment
- He makes a derogatory comment about French Canadians of Europeans
- He gives bad hockey advice to kids

I'm pretty sure that's it. Now here's where the game gets disgusting. Coach's Corner is a show that goes on for about...8 minutes or so. Over the course of that 8 minutes, you very well could run the gauntlet of shot worthy actions...sometimes more than once. Our record is 12 in 8 minutes. Depending on what you drink, that can really ---- you up in a hurry.

While watching Fubar, take a drink every time someone says ---- (Fuc...) or "eh"

But in all honestly, drinking is serious business and should not be made into a game.

Cramming it all into the Coach's Corner segment is too hard. How about watching Greg Millen be the colour man for a game, and drink:

1. Whenever he makes a blatantly pro-Canuck reference (triple if the the Canucks aren't playing).
2. Talks about how fast Edmonton is.
3. Talks about how good Edmonton is at face offs.
2. He calls a player by the wrong name (double if the name he uses begins with Bert and ends with Uzzi, triple if the player in question is on the other team, quadruple if the Canucks aren't playing).
3. He talks about how great a player Phaneuf is. Double if he mentions that "I know I always say this..." first.
4. He makes a blatantly wrong observation about a penalty, offside, etc. Then when we see the replay, and we see (and he sees) how wrong he was, makes no mention of his previous incorrect judgement.
5. Begins a sentence with "Well I don't know much about...", then proceeds to tell you about something even he knows he doesn't know much about, like hockey.

If you aren't Canadian, or don't stay up for the "late game" (in Toronto terms. Here, they are the "early" game, and we are "the game"), you won't follow. Just think of the same type of game with ANY sportscaster who says stupid things while calling your favourite sport.

Im the flip cup champion! Just Kidding. i was never one for drinking games, or drinking for that matter

Canuckkev said:
Cramming it all into the Coach's Corner segment is too hard. How about watching Greg Millen be the colour man for a game, and drink:

1. Whenever he makes a blatantly pro-Canuck reference (triple if the the Canucks aren't playing).
2. Talks about how fast Edmonton is.
3. Talks about how good Edmonton is at face offs.
2. He calls a player by the wrong name (double if the name he uses begins with Bert and ends with Uzzi, triple if the player in question is on the other team, quadruple if the Canucks aren't playing).
3. He talks about how great a player Phaneuf is. Double if he mentions that "I know I always say this..." first.
4. He makes a blatantly wrong observation about a penalty, offside, etc. Then when we see the replay, and we see (and he sees) how wrong he was, makes no mention of his previous incorrect judgement.
5. Begins a sentence with "Well I don't know much about...", then proceeds to tell you about something even he knows he doesn't know much about, like hockey.

If you aren't Canadian, or don't stay up for the "late game" (in Toronto terms. Here, they are the "early" game, and we are "the game"), you won't follow. Just think of the same type of game with ANY sportscaster who says stupid things while calling your favourite sport.

Man...I can only imagine the kind of game I can design based upon the blunders of Bob Cole and Harry Neale...

I never heard of "straight edge" until out of high school. Anyways, by then, you are old enough to buy beer.

Know what? I can't think of anyone I know that I know doesn't drink. If you are confused there, sorry, hard to wordify my thoughts.

I would find that to be the wittiest, most cutting comment ever... if I wasn't so inebriated right now. But alas, everything is witty and cutting to me at the moment!

Gayowulf said:
While watching Fubar, take a drink every time someone says ---- (Fuc...) or "eh"

But in all honestly, drinking is serious business and should not be made into a game.
What serios about drinking:p?

It means the best drinkers have a plan, and don't take drinking lightly. The weekend starts, and BAM! Here comes the keg.

While I'm usually a Menace to Sobriety, I;ve decided to take the weekend off. I managed to keep a binge going from last friday through till wednesday night. There has been an abundance of fresh snow this past week and I plan to take full advantage of it this weekend.

Every professional, even one hoping for sponsorship, takes holidays.

Back