• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I invented a new drinking game last night

Pro drinking championships.

But Gayo, I know what you mean. Nakiska and Lake Louise got HAMMERED with snow this weekend. I had intended to go, but I sprained my ankle playing hockey :cry2:

that's supposed to be a new drinking game? perhaps you are the reincarnation of the man who REALLY invented it.

NetMaster said:
I like the getting drunk as quickly as possible game.

Fun!

There's always one problem with that, I never know how drunk I am until it's too late.

ahahaha.

No I haven't had enoguh to drink yet I'm going to like get sober! *drinks more* *passes out 20 mins later*

I'm not a big drinker. But I've found that hard liquor is the way to go. That way, you get a high ratio of alcohol to liquid in bladder ratio. With beer, you need to drink quite a bit of liquid before you can be drunk.

That being said, if you drink a lot of beer a lot of quick, it works.

Blank Verse said:
That's when you know you've won.

It's always fun going drinking, drink a crapload, feel fine, try and walk out the door and fall flat on your face as the effects hit you like a train wreck.

I find that the best games happen when your all too drunk, but i wouldn't know that coz i'm a miner??
But i'd never get really out of it at all, well hardly ever.

BEN-MR

Back