• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I invented a new drinking game last night

What does it mean if you are more comfortable hitting on guys than girls?

Serious here...is it not easier?

I think it's...in my experience anyway...a joke.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I've hit on girls as a joke before...but in the back of my mind I always thought that if it could possibly lead to sex, then it's not really a joke in the end.

When I used to get high a lot, my friends and I needed something to pass the time. We invented several games, the most memorable of which is 'table top frisbee golf'... which is much more fun than it sounds, but the equipment is kinda not reproducable and was just what we were hanging around at the time. So, there is a game we can never play again.

How fast can you guys shotgun a beer? I can do in like a second. Seriously. It's a gift.

Anybody here play ----hole as a drinking game? What rules do you use?

Table top frisbee golf? Sounds interesting...

Speaking of which, last night I was moping around, and got the awesome idea of playing mini-hockey. You know, the mini plastic hockey sticks and a foam ball. Oh man, good times. Lots of holes in the hallway now.

I had that stupid mini hockey kit since I was like 13.

bigperm said:
When I used to get high a lot, my friends and I needed something to pass the time. We invented several games, the most memorable of which is 'table top frisbee golf'... which is much more fun than it sounds, but the equipment is kinda not reproducable and was just what we were hanging around at the time. So, there is a game we can never play again.

How fast can you guys shotgun a beer? I can do in like a second. Seriously. It's a gift.

Anybody here play ----hole as a drinking game? What rules do you use?

Is that even physically possible to shotgun that fast? How do you create more pressure? Because for me, the liquid itself needs about three seconds to get out of the can anyway.

Back