• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I am Confused can someone help me out.

lol it actually links to the plans as well...! hmmm thats a bonus for james lol, some possible clients might of actually went to james hosting =]

This whole thing is hilarious. Regarding the reboot issue, We did have to reboot one of our server's because we replaced some bad RAM, but before that about 45 days of uptime. Regarding this whole Josh is a loser for copying someone's site blatently, for sure. I think you have to grow up Josh, and respectfully, get out of the hosting game if this is how you're going to act. I also think it's very clear that you were responsible, don't blame your "designers". You're probably a one man show anyway.

utcrazy said:
This whole thing is hilarious. Regarding the reboot issue, We did have to reboot one of our server's because we replaced some bad RAM, but before that about 45 days of uptime. Regarding this whole Josh is a loser for copying someone's site blatently, for sure. I think you have to grow up Josh, and respectfully, get out of the hosting game if this is how you're going to act. I also think it's very clear that you were responsible, don't blame your "designers". You're probably a one man show anyway.

OWNED...! hmmm how hard is it to create your own content pages, with 2 weeks as well after someone is accusing you... wouldnt you change it in the first day? and make up something?

Yes I take responsiblity for this, and we are going to be corecting this asap.

Also the packaged dont link to james site. may want to recheck the site ;)

You might wish to re-look carefully, for the sake of your humiliation turning into mega humiliation. And since when is your hosting plans a privacy policy?

JDComputes said:
Yes I take responsiblity for this, and we are going to be corecting this asap.

Also the packaged dont link to james site. may want to recheck the site ;)

Are you sure? they are still showing

Code:
	code

Last edited:
Wierd, its cleared on my end, That could be a dns issue to my old server, or not cleared cache. Anyways. Files have been changed, I think its time to end this thread, its getting to long.

Yes the header needs to be changed, But we are actually looking at a newer design, from Aethic Designs, they are willing to give a discount, and this would elimiate the freelance designer I was using

Yes I agree its relevant, but its getting old, I understand the screw ups take blame for it, correcting now. Not much left to do..

yes i reuploaded the files to make sure they were fine. hopefully its the newest ones not the old ones, if so i will fix again.

You better just delete all the pages with copied contents and remake them. Because you really don't know what is what.

Yes, well thats what were doing, but i need to have the packages there well we create the newpages

Okay, consider it all removed, to end this thread.

Then delete it. This has gone on too long. You deleted it a few times already but kept putting them back up.

Think hard about your integrety as a web host, if you are one.

JDComputes said:
I think its time to end this thread, its getting to long.
The thread can be closed when you have completed taking off the stolen content.

Jan said:
The thread can be closed when you have completed taking off the stolen content.

Oh but why close no one is flaming anyone in this thread or bitching at others its just plain information exchange, and is that objectionable?

Anyways JD while ur editing i think u should first change ASAP the following on ur main page:

ursiteJD said:
Welcome To Our Website, Lake Shore Computers is almost done with our website being redone, we ask that you please be patient well we finish.

Notice the error anywhere?

Well should be While.

Regards.

Back