• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I am Confused can someone help me out.

The underconstuction whitepage? lol, yes was great. unfortanly this layout is alot cleaner, and seems to suit well, just a matter of getting time to finish all the pages.

It could be just pure 486 processor, a host with a bad provider, or a web host who doesn't realize his server problems. Can only wait and check when it might just load within the timeout limit.

I'm sure you are a good guy/person Josh.

But what I don't appreciate is some of your words which are obviously not true and attempts to ease off with "lol"s.

"Manditory" server restarts and upgrades?

Every word of that is fishy.

Mandatory server restarts? - Does your server have to restart on a regular basis, why mandated? your provider orders/commands the restart? Normal, reliable servers have months of uptime on them.

Upgrades - Almost all software upgrades don't require site downtimes.

Appreciate you responding however.

We were adding a few new hard drives, and we do a restart of all our servers when hardware is installed, as well we aim to do 1 restart per 3months.

I understand your way of thinking there James, however yes we try and set dates to restart each box

James said:
http://lakeshorecomputers.net/shared-corporate.html

One FWS member kindly pointed out to me.

Josh. Get rid of all the pages concerned - you know which. If you will not, if you are not capable of doing so, I will contact your provider instead.

Patience is out now.

Omg he has the flash same as mine but i guess thats nothing wrong as u can buy those flash things online , but lol what amazes me is his flash editing capabitly look at the services the S is hanging out as if it wants to leave the site deperately. :knockedou hope that eases some tension :topic:

I appologize, agian, I left notice for my designer, to have it modified, its removed now. Regarding the s thats due to font changes.

Dude Josh, if u dont know how to edit flash than avoid it cause such an excuse is lame when u put it in front of somone who has been editing flash for quite some time and making them. So if u dont know how to edit flashes and incorporate new font changes properly avoid them .

And James is the issue resolved as it might be time now to issue dmca to their provider . Cause i think 2 weeks is more than enough for anyone and admire ur patience.

Back