• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How Much money can you make?

I can't speak for focusin, but fastclick is definitely a good company and they pay :cool:

Originally posted by Jan
I can't speak for focusin, but fastclick is definitely a good company and they pay :cool:

The Fastclick Ad Network gives you control, flexibility and a reliable monthly payment equal to 65% of the revenue Fastclick receives from selling your ad space.

Display Fastclick banners, skyscrapers, InVue ads, or Fastclick Pop-Unders

Great rates: We pay by impression (CPM) and click (CPC) and give you 65% of the sale!

So how does this all work??

What are the average rates? 65% of the sale means what?
Thanks...

Last edited:
Originally posted by NITROboy

an example: if an advertiser pays $1 for 1000 impressions and you show these 1000 impressions, you get $0.65

Yeah, I figured as much, but are they one of the best payers on the net?

List the best payers on the net and how much they pay please. Thanks....

fastclick is probably one of the best out there, if not the best...
but it's hard to get in

focusin: the show the default banner way too much, and some popups are annoying, they have very fem CPM and CPC banners, I make the most money out of CPM popups/unders

fastclick is probably one of the best out there, if not the best...
but it's hard to get in

focusin: the show the default banner way too much, and some popups are annoying, they have very fem CPM and CPC banners, I make the most money out of CPM popups/unders

Nice site man, So you would say that fastclicks is the best company? I am wondering, how good is the pay, it says 65% but of what? Thanks....

Originally posted by SilverX

Nice site man, So you would say that fastclicks is the best company? I am wondering, how good is the pay, it says 65% but of what? Thanks....
I have no experience with them as my site has been rejected by them, but I have only heard good things about them

I am almost 100% sure their rates are better than focusin

with 65% they mean they will pay you 65% of the amout advertisers are paying fastclick to get their promotion
an example: if someone pays $1 for 1000 impressions and you show these 1000 impressions your earn $0.65, that means 65%

I have no experience with them as my site has been rejected by them, but I have only heard good things about them

I am almost 100% sure their rates are better than focusin

with 65% they mean they will pay you 65% of the amout advertisers are paying fastclick to get their promotion
an example: if someone pays $1 for 1000 impressions and you show these 1000 impressions your earn $0.65, that means 65%

yeah, i know what 65% means, i am wondering about what dollar figure it is?

That would depend entirely on how many impressions. There is no set $ amount. Some sites it could $1000,s, others maybe under $100.

I don't think fastclick will accepting anime and gaming sites. I might be wrong though. Fastclick has recently had a large % of default banners and pop-ups.

Ah, to think what I'd do to get thousands of daily uniques like some of the people here. :( But anyhow I make around $200 a month (~$6.60/day) from one of my sites, with about 300-350 daily uniques. The way to do that is to never waste any time on banners, find some good affiliate programs, and use text links from those that are very well targeted and just seem like natural content. Make it look like content instead of like an ad, and you'll get click through rates around 10% or higher (that's about where mine are). Maybe only 1 out of 500 people who click actually make a purchase, but if the commission is significant you still make out far better than with banners. Of course, you have to have the type of site where those sorts of affiliate programs can be found... web hosting affiliate programs are what's always worked best for me.

Originally posted by Hoth
Ah, to think what I'd do to get thousands of daily uniques like some of the people here. :( But anyhow I make around $200 a month (~$6.60/day) from one of my sites, with about 300-350 daily uniques. The way to do that is to never waste any time on banners, find some good affiliate programs, and use text links from those that are very well targeted and just seem like natural content. Make it look like content instead of like an ad, and you'll get click through rates around 10% or higher (that's about where mine are). Maybe only 1 out of 500 people who click actually make a purchase, but if the commission is significant you still make out far better than with banners. Of course, you have to have the type of site where those sorts of affiliate programs can be found... web hosting affiliate programs are what's always worked best for me.

hat is amazing, what site is it? and congrats on that achievement.

Originally posted by Hoth

My site is anime related and I have twice the uniques you got. Can you tell me the name so I can start making money.

I have 700-800 Uniques a day and haven't got any banners or popups, yet. I am looking for the best company to sign upp for. I tried Fastclicks and the rejected my site, why, i don't know. Any one know of any other good ones?

Thanks.....

My profitable site is http://www.free-webmaster-resources.net (Kinda simplistic design, but easy to maintain. The hosting page gets most of the hits and makes probably 85% of the profit). Unfortunately there's no formula that'll work across all sites... I have some other sites with a fair number of uniques that I've never been able to make anything off of (well, no more than a couple dollars).

For any site, though, the amount of money you make per visitor will have a direct correlation to how related the search term the visitor comes in by (presuming search engine traffic) is to the item you're hoping to get the person to buy. If you look at your counter/tracker/logs and see what search terms people are coming in by, that'll give you an idea of the affiliate programs you should look to sign up with. Likewise, if you can do so while making it flow naturally, you might want to change the text of your pages a little to try to attract more profitable search terms. For example if you're hoping to get people to buy anime videos like someone further up in the thread suggested, it's best to find a natural way to mention terms that people looking to buy those would be searching for a few times in your text so that search engines will see it.

Last edited:
Back