• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How many domain names do you own?

How many domain names do you own?

• Zero

Votes: 14 14.3%

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • 2-5

Votes: 32 32.7%
  • 6-20

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • Too many

Votes: 16 16.3%

• Total voters

Peo

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Time for a poll... How many domain names do you own? Post the domain names if you like and also let us know where you have registered your domains.

I've got about 10 domains, only a few active, available in my signature. One of the non active is www.bar.nu

Most of my domains are now registered at godaddy.com but .nu domains at nunames.nu obviously.

None now. :cry2:

My mom refuses to lend me her cc anymore.

Last edited:
I got 3....

sxnet.us and sxn.us with GoDaddy

g-network.org with NameRoute.. but having problems with that one.. cant seem to edit anything to do with my domain... I Have yet to get any help from them at thier help desk..

I need more domains.......

I had five when I voted, but now I have six. Just used the rackshack/Ev1 domain registration for that. Went through very smoothly :banana:

*Changes vote to the next one up :)

Just 1...

I want to buy another one so I can dump my current one only because I'm bored of it.

I'm with GoDaddy.:)

All at namecheap.
2 in active use, 1 was in active use until recently, and 1 is being developed. NameCheap is teh win.

well,
xn4.net - OpenSRS
x92.net - Powerpipe
41o.com - Powerpipe
designerchat.net (for sale :)) - GoDaddy
devay.com - Powerpipe
mutate.us - Powerpipe

I hate godaddy, OpenSRS is great, not the best prices though. Powerpipe(enom reseller) rules, except for this stupid '
retrival charge' because I forgot to renew one.

I think I have a problem...I've got 5 domains now. Every time I get money in my PayPal account, I either pay for that month's hosting, or buy a domain name. I've just bought out a domain name and site. As whomever it was says...it's addicting! :eek:

Hmm ... 6-20, then "too many". I guess I must have registered "too many" domains the other day. :D [/Joke]

Back