• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How can I design an effective webdesign for my site ?

nurulislam

I just want to create my own website .That's why I need to know about how can how can I design an effective webdesign for my website ?

Well, I'd say the first step is to ascertain the style of websites your competitors use, some people believe "going with the flow" of their competitors and niche, some like to be innovative. Ultimately, it's all about what you want, so you need to know what you want ;)

The best solution for this will be to search for a good theme(and configure it according your needs) for a CMS you will use

Well, I'd say the first step is to ascertain the style of websites your competitors use, some people believe "going with the flow" of their competitors and niche, some like to be innovative. Ultimately, it's all about what you want, so you need to know what you want ;)

If you have a professinal web design team, then you can be innovative. Otherwise, it is better to ascertain the style of websites your competitors use because it is easier to start creating your website.

In creating an effective web design of course you have to think for the theme of your website and considering that you have the knowledge for using photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop or anything you’re comfortable to use it would really help you lot when you have the idea of creating a pro design for the website you want to build.

Take a look at some of your competitors' websites and get ideas what you need to put on your website. This will definitely help you to make an effective and attractive website.

Back