• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How a girl tries to know if you really love her

sarah[foxlass];1118482 said:
Try going through McDonald's and being treated like an idiot, just because you are female...

Or people not believing what you say about technology because you are female. There are a lot of differences, for-instance, males are treated as though they aren't stupid until they say something stupid. Us females are treated as though we are stupid unless we prove we aren't. But hey, at least guys like to let us through the door first, and are generally more courteous and less Macho around us.

Things like that just happens.

Last edited:
Sorry Darknight, I know it was you that left the negative rep. Anyways, I have viewed this first hand. Guys and Girls are treated differently. Maybe it is only in Australia that this happens. Who knows.

First neg iv left in months to anyone.
Was kinda pissed at the time of writing that because of things in my life, soz.
Anyway, your get more positive later, I just usally go around randomly maxing out my rep sending positive blank reps to ppl, yes this forum is boring :x

First neg iv left in months to anyone.
Was kinda pissed at the time of writing that because of things in my life, soz.
Anyway, your get more positive later, I just usally go around randomly maxing out my rep sending positive blank reps to ppl, yes this forum is boring :x

lol it's ok.

I'm not against anyone here to be honest. I find the people here (yet mostly smart asses) quite cool. :)

all are cool expect coffee muncher
And yes, australia is good at doing bad things.
People even email the goverment telling them to send "Sand -------" home.

Last edited:
"you are starting to become annoying here. stop taking things so personal. we are all here to joke and have a good time. if you dont like it, go somewhere else. hope you lighten up and stay though."

Obviously someone here is taking things too seriously, not me. I was responding with a joke that unfortunately some people took out of context, (Obviously people not understanding women LOL)

Seriously FWS, lighten up, don't turn all Emo on me.

//Thanks for the rep I love it. Keep it coming ^_^

sarah[foxlass];1118804 said:
"you are starting to become annoying here. stop taking things so personal. we are all here to joke and have a good time. if you dont like it, go somewhere else. hope you lighten up and stay though."

Obviously someone here is taking things too seriously, not me. I was responding with a joke that unfortunately some people took out of context, (Obviously people not understanding women LOL)

Seriously FWS, lighten up, don't turn all Emo on me.

//Thanks for the rep I love it. Keep it coming ^_^

I can't +rep you, too much rep given to you already :(

If you want to know what true love is, lock your wife/gf/fiancee and your dog in the trunk of your car. After an hour, let them out and see who's happy to see you.

If you want to know what true love is, lock your wife/gf/fiancee and your dog in the trunk of your car. After an hour, let them out and see who's happy to see you.

But who's going to make my sandwich?

Not all women are modern...., theres a fetish called 1950s house hold ;)
Me and a ex did that for 6 months, but more S&M as well, was fun.
But I left her also, yer I dont like commitment much atm.

Last edited:
Back