• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How a girl tries to know if you really love her

[SRVLYR] Ivan

Girls usually asks you to prove to them that you really love them

Boy: I love you.
Girl: No you don't, prove it
Boy: How ?
Girl: Throw away your xBox
Boy: Get out.

Wow...

I take offence to that. I personally don't care if my boyfriend loves to play games. So long as he is happy, that is all that matters to me.

So with respect... I do find that offensive. Now prove that you care and throw away your PS3! (FYI, I like xBoxes, Wiis but NOT PlayStations) :p

sarah[foxlass];1118392 said:
Wow...

I take offence to that. I personally don't care if my boyfriend loves to play games. So long as he is happy, that is all that matters to me.

So with respect... I do find that offensive. Now prove that you care and throw away your PS3! (FYI, I like xBoxes, Wiis but NOT PlayStations) :p
fail.

@OP Win.

down with her duster and make her dust the xbox.
Sexism is fine btw, according to some women "I cant do that because I am a man"
SO I am rly sexist now

down with her duster and make her dust the xbox.
Sexism is fine btw, according to some women "I cant do that because I am a man"
SO I am rly sexist now

/sigh

And I bet I could kick your butt at anything you believe that only a MAN can do. :evilb:

sarah, you seem nice enough, but that horse you're up on is really ----ing tall. Live in the shorter world with the rest of us where people aren't offended by trivial minutia and learn to laugh at this little thing we call life.

and then let's go play some ----in' Modern Warfare on XBL, -----es!

sarah, you seem nice enough, but that horse you're up on is really ----ing tall. Live in the shorter world with the rest of us where people aren't offended by trivial minutia and learn to laugh at this little thing we call life.

and then let's go play some ----in' Modern Warfare on XBL, -----es!

Sweety, my post needs to be read in Context. Basically I was saying I dont give a damn if my boyfriend plays an xBox or Wii, or PC or MAC... So long as it is not a PlayStation, I am cool with it.
:p:p
You didn't read the whole post :p

sarah[foxlass];1118402 said:
/sigh

And I bet I could kick your butt at anything you believe that only a MAN can do. :evilb:
Me V You - CoD MW:Reflex on Wii - I kick your butt. :)

Me V You - CoD MW:Reflex on Wii - I kick your butt. :)

Sorry, I sold my Wii to my brother because on a console like that you cant play any real games.
Plus the only shooters I actually like are Halo 1, 2 and 3. Because I prefer games not focused around killing people, but killing aliens, or monsters. :angel:

Why does he have a XBox in the kitchen?

Hahahahahahaha!

Ok, that made me laugh. How funny. What you don't realise is that the xBox 360 is mine. And actually, yeah, technically it is in the kitchen. My living room and kitchen are joined LMAO! :lol::rolleyes2:biggrin2:

Oh shnap.
I like Halo 3, must renew XBL this month so I can continue the pwning! I also like NHL 10. The choices the choices.

The point I was trying to make was, I can do these things better than the women that tell me "You cant do that because your a man"
So they should shut the ---- up.

The point I was trying to make was, I can do these things better than the women that tell me "You cant do that because your a man"
So they should shut the ---- up.

Try going through McDonald's and being treated like an idiot, just because you are female...

Or people not believing what you say about technology because you are female. There are a lot of differences, for-instance, males are treated as though they aren't stupid until they say something stupid. Us females are treated as though we are stupid unless we prove we aren't. But hey, at least guys like to let us through the door first, and are generally more courteous and less Macho around us.

EDIT:I dont really want to explain.
Throughout my life, I have recived much of the crap you speak of just in other ways.
It happens to all, there is neither male nor female, black nor white that has not recived some type of remark to do with something atleast 1000 times by the time they are 25.

I get mad when I see a women complaining about it in this day an age, because it means they havnt taken the time to actually look at everyone and consider everything.
If they had, they would not complain, because they would know it happens to all, no matter who you are.
What they would actually complain about is the ---- in this world, that everyone recives.
but no, I see you complain about the negitives of sexist stuff then embrases the postives of sexist stuff.
You need to make up your mind, are you for it or against it?
I am personally against it.
Yes I know, I commented a remark, just making a point ;)

Last edited:
I could make a comment on sexist stuff.
I'm sure you would all agree on getting female reporters out of locker rooms of the male professional sports games at any time. It's sexist because it would be frowned upon by woman's groups right away if a male reporter tried to report on a game in a females locker room right after a game. Give players time right after a game to get washed up or interview them while they're doing the cool down exercise.

There is also the media portrayal where the husband is always the dumb one and the wife has to take care of this dumb guy while she's on the phone eating a yoghurt like Yoplait or something. Also on tv shows the husband is always portrayed as fat, lazy and stupid.

Woman's groups always want attention to be given to girls when it comes to education, but boys always get left out. Also if a girl wants to join an all boys sports team she can but a boy can't join an all girls team because that's just being stupid.

So yeah, sexism sucks... and Females are not the only victims of sexism. It's a global thing and it needs to be stopped, but that won't happen any time soon.

Back