• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting needed - no oversellers!

Hurley4540

Ok.....I need the following:

-Unlimited addon domains/emails/ftp etc
-Proxies allowed
-100 gig b/w
-About 25 gig disk space
-You are NOT an over seller..

Post your offers...

Hm... 25gb space, 100gb bandwidth? That's bound to let in Over-sellers Hurley, maybe you should revise your requirements..

Hurley, please post what the site is going to be used for. that is a pretty big request. also, please post budget too.

Hello Hurley,

I can offer you a custom package that meets your requirements for $22.00/month. Is that within your budget? If so, I will post further details about my offer.

Also, are those proxies web based PHP and/or CGI proxies? Otherwise I'm afraid I can't help you since we do not allow background processes (ie: Squid).

Best regards,
Josh Burt

25GB Space 100GB Bandwidth - You can only get that oversold, and with proxies allowed, no way.

Try taking a look at : http://proxy-host.info

Or my host cdkhosting.info can give you other plans, with proxies not allowed though.

Hello Hurley,

I can offer you a custom package that meets your requirements for $22.00/month. Is that within your budget? If so, I will post further details about my offer.

Also, are those proxies web based PHP and/or CGI proxies? Otherwise I'm afraid I can't help you since we do not allow background processes (ie: Squid).

Best regards,
Josh Burt

Too expensive

25GB Space 100GB Bandwidth - You can only get that oversold, and with proxies allowed, no way.

Try taking a look at : http://proxy-host.info

Or my host cdkhosting.info can give you other plans, with proxies not allowed though.

No thanks..

What kind of resources (ram and CPU) do you think your site will use?

Not sure...

-Proxies allowed
-100 gig b/w
-About 25 gig disk space
-You are NOT an over seller..

Hello Hurley;
We can offer you this for $15
You'll be hosted off dedicated ip to ensure that your proxy is up and running.

PM me if your interested

Have you considered looking at a VPS? Check out http://www.geeklayer.net/ - We don't oversell. You'd have a dedicated amount of ram (which node-wide is no less than 15% undersold) and dedicated bandwidth and storage, along with your own dedicated ips, nameservers, etc. Our current special includes *FREE cPanel* with any new signup, so for just $29.95/m you can get 15GB Storage and 200GB Bandwidth. I'd be happy to bump you up to 25GB storage at no additional cost.

Hello,

For your proxy site we can offer you for only 19 dollars per month your requirements. We are charging 9 dollars because of the resource cpu usage of a proxy site.

-Proxies allowed
-250 gb
-25 gig disk space
-Resources available guarantee, no oversell

You can contact us at MSN or Gtalk at felweb@felweb.net and felwebnet@gmail.com respectively. Or 24x7 at sales@felweb.net.

Hi Hurley,

i can offer you vps for that with contains 5gb of space anjd 100gb of width which wud be easier for you to manage your proxy website on top of it for $20 per month with cpanel on top if you want unlimited domains.ftp,emails

that would cometo the total of $30 with cpanel

without cpanel it only comes to $10 per month.

if you are ready to order please pm me and illl send you the link for you to order.

I am Sure Space2Host can fit your need's why not have a look at the site?

We have Three Different plans that have enough space only thing you must pay full year, and we have a 30 day money back. The reason we have customers pay Full Year is so we have the money when something bad has happened. You may cancel at anytime. Though or even upgrade Tiny bit's
http://spacehost.co.cc/

Here's our lowest package.

15000 MB DISK SPACE
300 GB TRAFFIC
3 DOMAINS HOSTED
Daily data back-up

$50.00 Annual

Last edited:
Back