• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hilarious Hosts

kaliboy2g said:
I think you are mentally disabled, if you HONESTLY thought that he was. He may have had some stupid remarks but the fact that he could type, use a computer, and run a hosting and design business shows that he isnt mentally disabled.
Use a computer? Yes He could.

Type? Not even close. His countless typos were enough to make anyone realize that his professionalism is non-existant.

kaliboy2g said:
I tired of you thinking that you are all high and mighty. You think you are cool because you are making fun of someone BEHIND HIS BACK. You are a little girl. Grow up and be a man. If you have/had a problem with anyone take it up with them.
Being the know-it-all that you are, it saddens me to inform you that the thread was closed by the time I discovered it. It saddens me further to tell you that "mentally disabled" was referring to notnamed's "insulting stupid people" and not anyone in particular. Unfortunately, you seem to fall into that category. And lucky for you, I don't argue with retards. This is the last word I have on this subject with you.

LeX said:
It's not their responsibility to be nice and take care of the mentally disabled. We're not a charity service.

This is what you said after the whole discussion was about how mods here were treating other people, specifically the person that was banned. I think you have issues.

Well, whole discussion == 1 post (in this thread), but whatever. He was not, nor was I, referring specifically to a single person, just stupid and/or retarded people in general.

besides. people can be mentally disabled (if you're refering to having a psychotic problem), and still be able to do a few functions in life. maybe not very well, but can. a schizophrenic, an anxious person, and ocd man, etc...can run a hosting company. perhaps not very well, but still can.

stabme said:
besides. people can be mentally disabled (if you're refering to having a psychotic problem), and still be able to do a few functions in life. maybe not very well, but can. a schizophrenic, an anxious person, and ocd man, etc...can run a hosting company. perhaps not very well, but still can.
woah, woah, woah.

Please read up on Schizophrenia, social anxiety disorder, and OCD befre running yourself like that.

Don't confuse such conditions with diseases such as say Down's Syndrome.

All of the above can easily be kept under control with the help of medication and therapy.

Someone with one of the above conditions can function pretty much normally with such help. :confused4

Last edited:
When the term mentally disabled was used i am positive that it was meant to insult the person and saying like jmiller stated, that he has a diseases like Down's Syndrome.

What you stated are disorders. Jmiller pretty much explained it all.

Maybe I am missing something here, but from what I see, vwc shows up at the door, he is greeted by the most powerful member of the board, continually harassed.

He kept trying to laugh it off and be a nice guy, but you kept bugging him. I mean, take the nicest guy in the world, and no matter how nice he tries to be to you, you reply with not even a kind word.

I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I feel really bad for the poor guy, and I do think the mods/admins were being asses (which is something I haven't seen in my 2yrs lurking quietly around this board). There must be something I missed.

striker said:
Maybe I am missing something here, but from what I see, vwc shows up at the door, he is greeted by the most powerful member of the board, continually harassed.

He kept trying to laugh it off and be a nice guy, but you kept bugging him. I mean, take the nicest guy in the world, and no matter how nice he tries to be to you, you reply with not even a kind word.

I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I feel really bad for the poor guy, and I do think the mods/admins were being asses (which is something I haven't seen in my 2yrs lurking quietly around this board). There must be something I missed.
You missed plenty.

There we numerous posts by the given user which broke the forum rules, and were deleted quite quickly.

striker said:
Ok. Yes, there are a number of important things you missed. First of all as jmiller pointed out and I mentioned in the first reply to that thread: he had repeatedly broken our rules (I beleive 50+ deleted posts) and was very close to getting banned already. Some had requested that I ban him a long time ago. He was aware of that at the time as I had been emailing him several warnings.

I can understand the view that we should have just banned him instead of replied to his garbage. But how you can get the impression that he was a nice guy and we were being asses, I can't really understand.

striker said:
Please don't comment unless you know the whole story. We have had a battle with that guy since he first arrived. He has more posts in the trash than he does on show. He didn't want to follow rules and was extremely lucky not to have been banned on his first day here.

He was the one to have gone public when it should have been kept between him and admin. So after all his previous abuse, we were supposed to let him make like we were the ones in the wrong all this time?

And to answer Preeti, the post was left there for the google bots to pick up when they next crawl the site ;)

Jan said:
And to answer Preeti, the post was left there for the google bots to pick up when they next crawl the site ;)
But the website name's censored, what's the Google bot going to pick up? :p

I think the mods/admins gave the twit more than enough chances to stop his harassing and insults. And then he busts out with that lame post (which I would have deleted) which made no sense.

One interesting point in that particular thread is the supposed nastiness of "older" members towards new members. I think it's more due to the fact that more and more new members just turn up and making unreasonable requests (e.g. free hosting of 1gig space/5gig transfer+no ads+nothing on offer to the host) and expect answers. And if they don't in one day, they ususally make a post like "No offers yet?" to pump up their post.)

Maybe some people will need a reality check on signing-up and stop flooding the board with impossible requests. Maybe then, the Senior members can become "nice" again.

I won't bother to read his extra long posts (gulp?) as well as this thread, but I think that you shouldn't trust any company who would hand out free accounts just for that. That's immature thinking. And NO DECENT HOST will scold someone a bastard, no matter how bad it gets.

And my sis and mum suffers from some form of OCD, and they're 100% sane, so get your facts right.

What's b&?

Last edited:
Back